• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• dope411

• RAMROD

• Dylangaga

JudasInTheDark

Can't decide if I'm going to listen to the stream or wait until 11/11 :duck:

Same :cryga: I usually don't wait, but ARTPOP is just so special to me, idk :giveup:

Same :cryga: I usually don't wait, but ARTPOP is just so special to me, idk

I know, same! And it'll be the longest week of my life if I don't listen to the stream lol :smh:

JudasInTheDark

I know, same! And it'll be the longest week of my life if I don't listen to the stream lol :smh:

I KNOWWW Ugh :cry: Decisions, decisions...

So I just saw this with my girlfriend, we're gonna listen to it on monday, because it's going to be complicated for us the next week-end, and damn we just CAN't wait. Really, I don't think our bodies are ready...

But to organize this correctly, can I ask you at what time the stream is going to be available, and above all, will it be in HQ ? Thanks guys !

MonsterofFame

It does happen. But they aren't manufactured and shipped in such large quantities before release, and ripping an album is so easy. Not to mention distributing such relatively small files.

Yeah but most of the leaks happen from those with connections in the industry -- not from ripping physical copies shipped to stores early. I feel like things could be wrecked for movies/TV shows much more easily. All it takes is one sentence of a spoiler to ruin a show/movie ending for thousands. That's much easier than leaking a song.

SEX MUFFIN

So I just saw this with my girlfriend, we're gonna listen to it on monday, because it's going to be complicated for us the next week-end, and damn we just CAN't wait. Really, I don't think our bodies are ready...

But to organize this correctly, can I ask you at what time the stream is going to be available, and above all, will it be in HQ ? Thanks guys !

Not sure what time it will be up on iTunes, but the quality is that of the album :) so it's 100% perfect quality :D

Not sure what time it will be up on iTunes, but the quality is that of the album :) so it's 100% perfect quality :D

Okay thanks !  :)

We wanted to listen to it on the evening in France, so about 1:00 or 2:00 pm for the US, you think it's gonna be okay ?

Edited by Scrat

SEX MUFFIN

Okay thanks !  :)

We wanted to listen to it on the evening in France, so about 1:00 or 2:00 pm for the US, you think it's gonna be okay ?

Yea it should probably be out by then! Don't take my work for it, but it seems like it could be available from midnight possibly 

To listen or not to listen? I feel like if I wait till Nov 11 it will be even better.

Is this the first possibility to listen to the whole album? yeah, right?

Yes  :party: