šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' album stream coming up this week

Americano

Featured Posts

HernanMinogue

Only Gaga and her team know why they're releasing promo singles and ARTPOP streaming on iTunes.Ā 

I don't care, I'm still buying a physical copy and I pre-ordered ARTPOP on iTunes:)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• dope411

• RAMROD

• Dylangaga

They're probably be pressing the CDs on the 4th to give enough time for distribution, it'll leak then anyway so a stream beats it to the punch.

I'm excited for the album being streamed.. but I don't really understand it, since she's giving away so much in advance that this stream probably could destroy the buzz she creates.

but what do I know.. I never had to create buzz for my album to reach #1. :trootea:

ChasingGhosts

It's the long weekend in Oz so I won't be at school but I still wanna wait for the 8th #FirstWorldProblems

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

BornSimon

I can't believe we'll have the chance to stream the album one entire week before its release! I WILL DEFINITELY LISTEN TO IT. But it IS also a risky move. What if the album wasn't gonna leak until the 8th? But oh well, I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Ā 

This is beyond exciting!!!

Edited by BornSimon

disostick14

Omg I don't know what to do. I want to wait till 11.11 and be surprised but on the other hand its nearly impossible to resist to listen to it but it will ruin the whole surprise and experience when ARTPOP actually is released. Its like having someone throw you a surprise birthday party and then finding out about it before you go there and when you show up your just likeĀ  :awkney:

Preventing the leak by leaking the album herself

when will your fave? :usrs: :clap:

The queen also released BTW before the leaks, when will your fave tbh

Omg I don't know what to do. I want to wait till 11.11 and be surprised but on the other hand its nearly impossible to resist to listen to it but it will ruin the whole surprise and experience when ARTPOP actually is released. Its like having someone throw you a surprise birthday party and then finding out about it before you go there and when you show up your just likeĀ  :awkney:

But its not a leak, she is officially releasing it through the stream..

Flippy

Me too.

It's gonna be so hard zjVifPR.gif

I knowĀ 1DBXRyH.gif

Ā 

We must stay strong!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22