đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

Amen Fashion

**** yes. Say whatever you want but this is by far one of the best song she did. It's like it ****ing amazing. I love it and those vocals. When I just listened to it I got chills. I didn't get chills when I listened to Applause and Aura. If the rest of the album slays so much I'm here for it. Bring it on Gaga and them voices fit like perfectly. Wish, finally! I haven't had such a Gaga fan moment for a long time.

thetranmonster

Guys how do I download the song? I preordered ARTPOP and it says PURCHASED by the song but I can't seem to download it. Help please! So slayed by this song rn 

Born A Monster

Gagas love

One of the best gaga songs ever. She's really evolved. I love her new fresh sound. I loooooove ARTPOP

Best Gaga collab

Edited by Gagas love

Dominic

I don't think I like it.  The snippet troll'd me.  :miley:

Guys how do I download the song? I preordered ARTPOP and it says PURCHASED by the song but I can't seem to download it. Help please! So slayed by this song rn 

You have to cancel your pre-order and download again.  This worked when I bought...ROAR! 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

iMonster

Just go to the "Top Songs" and download it that way. That's what I did and I didn't have to cancel my preorder or logout. 

spicemuncher

Why are you canceling your pre-orders? If it says "Purchased," all you need to do is check your download history and download it again to the device you're on. I downloaded it on my computer and phone like that.

PlanetChromatica

I have literally just woke up (I'm in England) and OMFG I am crying, the VOCALS of both of them, this is EPIC, I really can't right now. So much better than Applause! And I love Applause.

shaneybaby

I don't think I like it.  The snippet troll'd me.  :miley:

You have to cancel your pre-order and download again.  This worked when I bought...ROAR! 

thats how i feel. i lovedddd snippet. n im very medium about it now lol 

thetranmonster

Why are you canceling your pre-orders? If it says "Purchased," all you need to do is check your download history and download it again to the device you're on. I downloaded it on my computer and phone like that.

It won't show up on my download history...it'll say no active downloads  :( And I just canceled my preorder and it still says Preordered

Born A Monster