Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

geopang

Oh :crossed:

I don't understand why they would make it so complicated.

Thanks though!

I know! I was in the same problem as you, and i was like "f--k it, im gonna get this. Im not waiting on anyone. And i just purchased it manually"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

gagafan101

BIEBERS SONGS EVERY WEEK SOUND THE SAME

it seems like he records it on sunday night and releases it monday from his basement its so stupid 

En_Sabah_Nur

BIEBERS SONGS EVERY WEEK SOUND THE SAME

it seems like he records it on sunday night and releases it monday from his basement its so stupid

::: DEAD :::

Egypt. W

Gov Hooka

i love this song so ****ing much

although i agree with some people. a lot of us are too in the moment of DWUW to think clearly enough to realize that Venus was maybe a smarter single choice--Interscope knows what they're doing 

i hope :ohno:

shaneybaby

I think GAGA is going to bring something back to music that's been missing for a very long time. So if it sounds like 1993 then I would say it's a good thing because the response from the public and fans is crazy right now! 

I wanna see this song go even further ,but even if it doesn't then damn it's definitely a good promo to get folks to buy the album. So job well done on the promotion GAGA and team. :)

well i am happy u like it! i wish i loved it more lol i think i expect gaga to push the envelope more n be super creative n unique sounding, instead of something from 20 yrs ago. i feel so many people could sing that n no one else could sing bad romance.  I think Venus will give me that vibe n thats what i love more about her personally. 

PrinceDieHigh

I know! I was in the same problem as you, and i was like "f--k it, im gonna get this. Im not waiting on anyone. And i just purchased it manually"

I thought it was going to go automatically and waited for like 10 minutes but couldn't wait anymore when I saw all the comments on here.

Monster1343

Number 9 in U.S... Kind of bittersweet to see DWUW on the top 10 but to not see Applause. At least it was knocked off top 10 by another Gaga song :).