💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

MonsterofFame

R Kelly was found not guilty and all charges were dropped, so you can stop now 

That's about as correct as saying OJ wasn't guilty because the jury ruled so. The police found a digital camera with PHOTOS of R. Kelly and the underage girl performing s-x acts, including him pissing over her. The evidence was thrown out because it was found without a proper warrant. Doesn't mean he didn't do it though.

Dudes...

The R Kelly Collab happened. It is happening. There is literally NOTHING we can do about it

If you don't want to buy the music because of it then fine, but honesty it's ridiculous bringing something like that happened when no one prompted that and dragging it to death.

Chill out.

liberacorpus

Omg the paul and daphne myth, which gaga used its sculpture by bernini on the cover, has similarities with dwuw lyrics and in the promo picture gaga seems like she's interpretating the nymph Daphne who turned into a branch in the myth. HOW WITTY IS THIS WOMAN AND HER TEAM C4buo.gif

Edited by liberacorpus

Omegahedron

Oh god. I never thought I would say this about commercial R&B, but that sounds s*** hot! I love it.

Still not sure about G.U.Y. but this one is *it*!

That's about as correct as saying OJ wasn't guilty because the jury ruled so. The police found a digital camera with PHOTOS of R. Kelly and the underage girl performing s-x acts, including him pissing over her. The evidence was thrown out because it was found without a proper warrant. Doesn't mean he didn't do it though.

It's really sad. I'm genuinely gutted about this collaboration. Ever since 'Just Dance' Gaga's music has always felt like a safe space for me. A place to escape to even where I've felt there's nowhere else to go - I can just turn it on and feel safe. ARTPOP can't be that for me any more.