💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

GagaMyBlood95

The snippet is great, it has me extremely excited for the album now! ARTPOP is setting up to be her best work in my opinion.

I know    Like, every song so far can be a single by my opinion and that is amazing!

high heeled fem

You guys are not alone, i also think that dwuw is terrible. And Brooklyn Nights and TEA had to go for this...

tumblr_m7a3n03Z9W1rufq41o1_500.gif

its just so sad isn't it...both those songs gone for this did u hear the tea  leak 

AyaKara

Applause, Aura, a snippet of Gypsy, then in the coming weeks:

1) DWUW on 10/21

2) Venus on 10/25

3) New song snippet on Radio ARTPOP on 10/21

4) Song on 10/27

5) Song on 11/4

I am officially brain dead from all of this. Too much greatness to process, and honestly can't even begin to describe how excited I am for everything that's about to come out 

We don't have Gypsy snippet, we have G.U.Y. :huh:

Also, Gaga confirmed that Venus is the song for the 27th, she's releasing it two days early but purchasing for charts starts the 27th :)

You've never heard those songs, though. :awkney:

your point? I dont like dwuw so there is a better chance i would have liked Brooklyn Night or TEA, isn't it?  :tea:

GUY>>>> but it sound better than i expected, should have used the advert promo for Venus tho

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

NewYorkCity

GUY is better for me.

But omg this still slays so ****ing much.

This is going to be such an amazing album!! Like, really guys, do you realice of how amazing are all these songs?

I can't wait to have all the new music that is coming. 

BigDreamer
your point? I dont like dwuw so there is a better chance i would have liked Brooklyn Night or TEA, isn't it?  :tea:
to each their own really, but i think its impossible to like EVERY gaga song. Who knows yet 2what the other unheard tracks like tea and brooklyn nights will sould like. They could very possibly be the same quality as the bonus tracks from btw.