đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

Its amazing. So happy atm. But for those of you who preordered the album on itunes, are you still waiting for the track to download automatically? It says that ive purchased the track, but its not seeming to let me download it. Anyone else having this issue?

Weasel

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm bopping more to R. Kelly's verse than Gaga's verse, what is wrong with me :nooo:

Its amazing. So happy atm. But for those of you who preordered the album on itunes, are you still waiting for the track to download automatically? It says that ive purchased the track, but its not seeming to let me download it. Anyone else having this issue?

I gave up waiting, last night. Just download it manually. If it's not letting you, sign out of iTunes and sign in again. The buy option on the iTunes chart (not the ARTPOP tracklist) for the song should be available. :)

A few pages back someone said "Log out of your iTunes account, go to the album and click buy song (1.29), and it will ask for you to sign in" It worked for me. I got charged though.

Thank you. That's what I ended up doing, last night. :music:

gagalovesme

ok, so i haven't listened to it as i'm saving all the songs for 11th november. my brother said that it's absolute **** and i should lower my expectations  :laughga: should i listen to him?!

inuborg

ok, so i haven't listened to it as i'm saving all the songs for 11th november. my brother said that it's absolute **** and i should lower my expectations  :laughga: should i listen to him?!

Slap your brother. Across the face. With all your might. 

Edited by inuborg
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.