💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

EW shades Gaga in Prism review

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you little people so mad about someone who is jobless and doing a free-with-no-pay internet journalism internship. 

elijahfan

Am I the only one who finds that slightly racist? lol As if it was necessarily bad to have European influences for an American artist

Lemme just tweet them death threats

Am I the only one who finds that slightly racist? lol As if it was necessarily bad to have European influences for an American artist

I don't think it was meant like that

elijahfan

Katy Perry resides at the heart of America's mainstream, where Leno chortles at typos, Oprah spreads uplift, and cleavage can't be oversold.

Teenage Dreams says hi

katy+perry+bra.jpg800_katy-perry-performs-at-new-volkswagekaty-perry-whipped-cream-bra4.jpg

Euro pop has always been the most successful type of pop and inspires a lot of truly global hits. E.g. I don't consider Roar a global hit.

freebit

EW is such a bandwagoner. I too noticed that they seem to be the main instigator in this whole Katy vs. Gaga thing. I don't think they even liked Katy until this era, it's ridiculous. 

Ladle Ghoulash

The cheapest form of criticism is one in which you have to bash one thing in order to glorify another.

Honestly, it's the journalist equivalent of bullying. 

But, then again, it IS Entertainment Weekly.

brizoda

Applause it's not eurodance it's techouse. and techouse it's an american thing from detrot and chicago

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived