Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: 'ARTPOP is the album of the millennium '

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

The thing is... even though we've only heard snippets, several live/amended versions, and only one fully finished track, this album already sh*ts on most of the pop music I've heard in years. This is shaping up to be ridiculous.

This. Honestly LADY GAGA is on a completely different playing field then her contemporaries she'll be remembered 40 years from now as a legend among the likes of Madonna Michael and Britney.

I think the reason she is criticized so heavily sometimes is because the general public has super high standards for her that she can fufill meanwhile with cookie cutter artists like katy and Riri the General public can just enjoy their sweet pop confections and enjoy how their music is force fed to them through radio.

The pop music Gaga makes is completely on a different level musically and sonically than music made by the people who make the music for Rihanna or the music Katy and the other pop girls make.

ARTPOP is shaping up to be an iconic piece of history, and I know the world will be slayed

FrozenKookie

It's satirical guys, calm the **** down. You ppl need to make yourselves a bit different than the haters lol c'mon :sweat: I just love this b---h too much :nick:

Kermit the frog

She was poking fun at all the "album of the decade" jokes :rofl:

And yet there will be ppl who will take it seriously, as usual :smh:

FrozenKookie

And yet there will be ppl who will take it seriously, as usual :smh:

Haters will pull that card eventually even if it's merely satire :spin: but what a nice way to promote the album and get them talking about it, she's now playing safe :spin:

shaneybaby

ppl talk as though btw was  some failure, i think it sold over 8 million copies worldwide, pretty ****ing good lol and ARTPOP may be for all we know haha but she was joking thats why she said "something ridiculous" 

i will say born this way was the album of the decade for me tho lol  :worship: i love it 

Until her next album, right? :derpga:

Her next album will be the album of the universe coexistant future and past tense time.

Archived