💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP Pre-Orders (Clean AND Explicit) Will Come With Foil

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

Seeing as Gaga didn't specify whether or not the foil was ONLY available for the explicit version, I asked an Amazon employee through chat about the issue and he gave us some important information. This is a transcript of the chat I had with him...

Me:I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th, but is the special foiling exclusive to ONLY the explicit version of the album or is it also available to the clean version? I pre-ordered the clean version and am worried it won't come with the foil.

Malcolm:Good evening, thank you for contacting Amazon.com. My name is Malcolm and I'll be happy to assist you.

Me:Thank you.

Malcolm:Would you mind if I take a moment to research this?

Me:Not at all, please

Malcolm:The product alert for the foil packaging listed on both the clean and explicit. I Expect you to receive the foil packaging with the album you pre-ordered.

Me:Thank you so much for clarifying this for me.

That was all of the concerns I had. Thank you again and have a good night :)

Malcolm:Thank you for contacting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon! Please click the end chat link to close this window.

So for those of you who were worried, BOTH versions of the album are getting foil! :party:

Why would you want the clean version anyway?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Why would you want the clean version anyway?

I don't want to hear her cursing tbqh...that's all...I1l27gM.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

I hate edited versions lol

Okay...:awkney:

High King

I don't want to hear her cursing tbqh...that's all...I1l27gM.gif

Will you just skip Sexxx Dreams entirely? ::awkney::

TimisaMonster

Will you just skip Sexxx Dreams entirely? : :awkney::

No...it doesn't curse...:nails:

TimisaMonster

It's Sexual.... Very! lmao

yes...I know, but that's a subject and completely different than hearing profanity...

Why would Gaga make a clean version if nobody should buy it? It's soooo controversial to buy it I guess? :shrug:

Yeah, but it's so...dirty. More so than any curse word.

The word s-x is not a curse word...s-x is a subject while hearing the f bomb is profanity and a completely different thing. Why is this becoming such an issue :laughga:

High King

yes...I know, but that's a subject and completely different than hearing profanity...

Why would Gaga make a clean version if nobody should buy it? It's soooo controversial to buy it I guess? :shrug:

The word s-x is not a curse word...s-x is a subject while hearing the f bomb is profanity and a completely different thing. Why is this becoming such an issue :laughga:

It's not an issue lol. No one is judging you, it's actually adorable. Just interesting. 

Joeygagamonster

"When i lay in bed, i touch myself and i think a you.." <-- That's explict lmao

TimisaMonster

It's not an issue lol. No one is judging you, it's actually adorable. Just interesting. 

I know you're not trying to be mean, but that fact that you used the word "adorable" make it sound like "Awww you're so cute that you don't like hearing cuss words, cuz you're a child"...

I know that may not be the intentions of your comment, but uh...:awkney:

"When i lay in bed, i touch myself and i think a you.." <-- That's explict lmao

I'm not looking for a Kidz Bop version of ARTPOP...they just take the curse words out...that's it

Joeygagamonster

I know you're not trying to be mean, but that fact that you used the word "adorable" make it sound like "Awww you're so cute that you don't like hearing cuss words, cuz you're a child"...

I know that may not be the intentions of your comment, but uh... :awkney:

I'm not looking for a Kidz Bop version of ARTPOP...they just take the curse words out...that's it

lol i know! just messing with u :)

tumblr_muojtlzPzC1s2t8szo1_500.gif

High King

Nah, I didn't mean it like you were a child, more like you're classy and mature and idk. So I'm guessing it bothers you when she swears during the Monster Ball and during uncensored interviews? 

Archived