💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confusing Notice from Amazon re: ARTPOP (Gaga, please help) :sob:

Jase

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Yeah but I'm not sure about P&P costs, how long it'd take to arrive, etc :ohno:

When I order stuff off of Amazon.co.uk/.de/.fr, the shipping costs aren't usually that expensive and things usually arrive within one to two weeks.

delete it fat

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says purchased... not purchase... "if you PURCHASED this before 11/10/13" is different from "if you purchase this before 11/10/13  :miley:

the cost to get it on the Monday was enough anyway, never mind £12 for a bit of foil and 1st class post on top of that.

I swear USA get's things so cheap but always complain  :(

ill still preorder the foil tho

We're getting a DVD edition? Where was this confirmed? :ohno: If it's confirmed, I assume that's what our deluxe version is..

You're in Europe, right? There's a confirmed deluxe edition that comes with a DVD of Swine Fest. But I don't know it that's what the "deluxe" edition on Amazon is.

TimisaMonster

It says purchased... not purchase... "if you PURCHASED this before 11/10/13" is different from "if you purchase this before 11/10/13  :miley:

:udidnt: OMG! So...anyone who tries to pre-order NOW won't get it, but if you pre-ordered before you will? Glad I ordered mine last night before it sold out AND before they put this notice up! MAN.....I was probably one of the very last ones to get it! :omg:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

You're in Europe, right? There's a confirmed deluxe edition that comes with a DVD of Swine Fest.

Yup. Where was this confirmed? :huh:

um doesn't it say that anyone who pre-orders the album BEFORE 11/11 will get it with the special pink foil? :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

No. November 11.

FuhrerOfTime

Preordered yarl...

LOL AT THIS Estimated Delivery date : Dec. 10, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013 so I changed it to priority shipping

Archived