💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confusing Notice from Amazon re: ARTPOP (Gaga, please help) :sob:

Jase

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

It says purchased... not purchase... "if you PURCHASED this before 11/10/13" is different from "if you purchase this before 11/10/13  :miley:

There's going to be major meltdowns then including myself if that's the case.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peculiar, your English isn't correct... We PURCHASED it before November 11th, so we still get the foil! #checkmate.

GagaObsession

OMG I AM SO HAPPY NOW I CAN LET MY MIND REST I WAS SO WORRIED AHSJSHGKDHGKSF!

But I thought there was only going to be a few with the foil so now everyone is gonna be pre-ordering to get the foil so won't that mean that there are going to be way more than 500,000 copies with foil?  :huh:

AgusPop

I had a question that im hoping someone on here could answer. I preordered the album on amazon today and i paid extra to get fast shipping. It says I should get it on its release date: November 12. So will I be getting it on the release day or on November 12? So confused lol. I though the release date was the 11th.

Hi Hun:

Standard U.S.: 4 to 14 business days after shipping (may take up to 21 business days)

Expedited U.S.: 2 to 6 business days after shipping

Two-Day U.S.: 2 business days after shipping

One-Day U.S.: 1 business day after shipping

International Standard: 3 to 6 weeks (may take 8 to 12 weeks due to customs delays)

International Expedited: 3 to 7 business days

PopReaper

:udidnt: OMG! So...anyone who tries to pre-order NOW won't get it, but if you pre-ordered before you will? Glad I ordered mine last night before it sold out AND before they put this notice up! MAN.....I was probably one of the very last ones to get it! :omg:

Well if the date is really October 10 then you also didn't get it as yesterday was October 13 :flop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

ChicaSkas

Awwwww crapola I preordered it last night GAHHHHH.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaObsession

Uhm hold on, the UK amazon doesn't have that message...

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

So I just cancelled my pre-order with Amazon UK and I've now ordered from Amazon US (ordered from the link Gaga tweeted a couple of days ago)

I can't NOT have this foil

Kenon Astro

OMG I just realized it says 

"Please take notice that all customers who purchased ARTPOP prior to 11/10/2013 @ 11:59pm will receive their album complete with special edition silver foil packaging."

it doesn't say pink :udidnt:  that means you'll only get "ARTPOP" in foil and not "Lady GaGa"  :udidnt:

Archived