💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confusing Notice from Amazon re: ARTPOP (Gaga, please help) :sob:

Jase

Featured Posts

DanielKCarey

i just contacted amazon and the customer support confirmed it is November 10 :party:

Thanks! I contacted Amazon earlier today, and I got no help at all. The customer support man was so insistent about November 11th being the date. I even specified about the product alert, and the same response was given so many times.  :cryga: Thank you for clearing things up!

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm almost positive that you have to buy it through the Amazon US store (that's what gaga meant when she said "Import") and that if you pre-order (before Nov 11th), you'll get the foil.  I don't think we'll get close to 500,000 physical copy pre-orders so I wouldn't be worried unless you are outside the US. That I'm not sure about.  Nor about the Explicit vs. Clean.

There's another thread that has confirmation from Amazon that the UK store does not have the foil available...only the US store.  So you have to buy import from the US to get it. Change your pre-order G.U.Y.'s!

Me:I was looking into pre-ordering ARTPOP by Lady Gaga in the Music store and was wondering if you knew anything about the limited edition foil version.
Mukesh:Hello, my name is Mukesh. I'll be happy to help you.
Me:Thanks
Mukesh:Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you?
Me:No problem!
Mukesh:Chad, Did you see any information related to edition foil version on Amazon.com?
Me:Yes. I saw a product alert on the item's page.
Mukesh:Can I get the link of that page?
Me: http://amzn.com/B00EW9GQR6
I was told that there were 500,000 limited edition versions and to buy it through amazon and I was just wondering if you had any extra knowledge of this. If you don't, that's okay.
Mukesh:Chad, I checked the information on the website and It has been mentioned on the website if you will order this item before 11/10/2013 @ 11:59pm. You will get the special edition.
I do not have the any extra knowledge. I only have this information as per the website.
Me:So there is not necessarily a limit to the number available? If you preorder it, you'll get it?
Mukesh:Yes, That is correct.
You will get the special edition if you will order the item before 11/10/2013 @ 11:59pm.
Me:Okay thank you so much!

Allison M

wait... are they saying if you pre-ordered before OCTOBER 11 or NOVEMBER 10? 

sorry if this was already answered

EDIT: found it! Thanks!! Yayyyyy!! 

wait... are they saying if you pre-ordered before OCTOBER 11 or NOVEMBER 10? 

sorry if this was already answered

Nov 10 :)

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

How can they really predict how many pre-orders they get though? I ordered mine last Friday, I hope I'm included!

RAMROD

It is said that if you are pre-ordering BEFORE NOVEMBER 10

you are guaranteed to get the foil edition.

So don't panic and pre-order NOW on AMAZON USA!

005-american-eagle-wallpaper-animal-800x

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

At the end of the day, it's just FOIL

Guuurrrlll....you did not just call a rare limited edition ARTPOP foil album cover that has the typography HAND collaged by Jeff Koons himself and is only available for 500,000 copies in the world....JUST FOIL?

5hrfrzj.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

High King

Guuurrrlll....you did not just call a rare limited edition ARTPOP foil album cover that has the typography HAND collaged by Jeff Koons himself and is only available for 500,000 copies in the world....JUST FOIL?

5hrfrzj.gif

that's what i'm saying bro

Justin Drew Bieber

5hrfrzj.gif

I am calling it JUST foil :RihannaSeriiously?: ;)

RAMROD

5hrfrzj.gif

that's what i'm saying bro

Tell em sis!!

005-american-eagle-wallpaper-animal-800x

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Your comment is JUST shocking, I can't believe you would say that...rKE94KT.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

One Five Ten

5hrfrzj.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

500,000 copies isn't limited though. I mean, we'd be lucky if that was 1/10 of the total physical sales

Holy ****ing ****. it is NOVEMBER 10TH, NOT October 11th. Why does the thread title still say "confusing" and "gaga, please help) :sob:" :flop: :flop: :flop:

Archived