Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confusing Notice from Amazon re: ARTPOP (Gaga, please help) :sob:

Jase

Featured Posts

AgusPop

OMG I AM SO HAPPY NOW I CAN LET MY MIND REST I WAS SO WORRIED AHSJSHGKDHGKSF!

But I thought there was only going to be a few with the foil so now everyone is gonna be pre-ordering to get the foil so won't that mean that there are going to be way more than 500,000 copies with foil?  :huh:

I think its While supplies last

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

I'll have to wait almost 1 month until it arrives here as I preordered from Amazon US, so I better get the foil version of the cover :miley:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

TimisaMonster

Well if the date is really October 10 then you also didn't get it as yesterday was October 13 :flop:

The date in NOT October...it's the US and we go buy month day year...not day, month year like the rest of the world...Give me my foil Gaga! :whitney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

OMG I just realized it says 

"Please take notice that all customers who purchased ARTPOP prior to 11/10/2013 @ 11:59pm will receive their album complete with special edition silver foil packaging."

it doesn't say pink :udidnt:  that means you'll only get "ARTPOP" in foil and not "Lady GaGa"  :udidnt:

um

PopReaper

The date in NOT October...it's the US and we go buy month day year...not day, month year like the rest of the world...Give me my foil Gaga! :whitney:

Also hope it's November and the 'd' after purchase was a typo

Not waiting 1 month for some non-foil cover :whitney:

TimisaMonster

Also hope it's November and the 'd' after purchase was a typo

Not waiting 1 month for some non-foil cover :whitney:

I purchased before this notice AND I got released date shipping so...Amazon AND Gaga betta guarantee that I got this! :whitney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaObsession

I think its While supplies last

Oh :/

So I'm guessing that ordering from the UK amazon is not going to give you a foil edition. 

Damn, got my hopes up there. :noparty:

PopReaper

i just contacted amazon and the customer support confirmed it is November 10 :party:

:party:

i just contacted amazon and the customer support confirmed it is November 10 :party:

:party:

Now we just need the international thing clarifying

God bless you for solving this mess! :hug: I can still get the foil. I still haven't pre-ordered it :flop:

Archived