💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: "Venus" video to be directed by Ruth Hogben

Lum

Featured Posts

She also filmed the ShowStudio long interview she did back in TFM! :)

What does this even mean? Inez & Vinoodh have worked with short films plenty of times before :roll:

I know but It's not the same as Music Video ... It's just not the same .. (In my opinion)  They are great photographers,  the scenes In Applause are beautiful, but It is just not directed well, at least In my opinion !

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video is going to be dark with colour like the applause video I think :roll:

Gaga go elegant and bright please?  :sweat:

Pure Adrenaline

I hope it looks nothing like an interlude. This is a music video, it deserves more than mirror images, slow motion and black background.

that's my fear of Gaga working for a MUSIC VIDEO with Photographers ... Applause has beautiful scenes but It is directed poorly ... hopefully Venus will be directed as an actual Music video ..

I know but It's not the same as Music Video ... It's just not the same .. (In my opinion)  They are great photographers,  the scenes In Applause are beautiful, but It is just not directed well, at least In my opinion !

all of this :reductive:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

This video will be interesting. I hope it's less choppy/more cohesive than the I/V mess that was the Applause Video.

I want catchy choreography, s-xy looks. I want Venus to SLAY!

Lovin ya sermon sistren. Preach it out

But I need the fiber optic wig

Say what y'all want, I think Inez and Vindoodh did a phenomenal job on the Applause video :whitney:

Anyways, I've seen the Elle photoshoot pics and it hypes me a lot for the video!

Thank God, the monster ball interludes are my favorite lady gaga videos. I also like the fame interludes too though. 

Say what y'all want, I think Inez and Vindoodh did a phenomenal job on the Applause video :whitney:

Anyways, I've seen the Elle photoshoot pics and it hypes me a lot for the video!

Applause MV is amazing and those people will deal. I loved Inez and Vinoodh's work on it.

Really hyped for a video being directed by a fashion photographer again  :party:

Economy

thankgod! dont like it when Gaga directs it!

She should be so humble to realize that directing aint her strong point lol

Archived