💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: "Venus" video to be directed by Ruth Hogben

Lum

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

I chose my username because the Monster Ball interludes were my favorite work by Gaga, ever. So I love this :flutter:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the fact that Gaga chooses Photographers ...  If she wants she can still choose Photographers but she need a Director   Applause video has so many beautiful shots, but It's not directed really well :emo:  I hope VENUS will be better !

Schwerk

YES! So here for this! I've loved her work for ages, can't wait to see it!

edward_scissorhands_yes.gif

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Andy McQueen

To all monsters who wrote "I don't know who that is" - how about googling it? :roll: Use the wisdom of the internet, dearies! ;)

http://showstudio.com/contributor/ruth_hogben

http://ruthhogben.com/

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Ruth_Hogben

Ruth Hogben is a filmmaker based in London. She assisted Nick Knight between 2005 - February 2009, both as his first photographic assistant and editor of his fashion film projects. Hogben has continued to collaborate with Knight on numerous films for SHOWstudio. She worked on "The Monster Ball" interludes and filmed "In Camera: Lady Gaga" (anyone remember this great interview? She even said: "Ruthy, I love you!" in it!!!).

She did a photoshoot with Gaga for Elle magazine (yes, that was the recent one - and it was absolutly fantastic!) and is scheduled to direct the music video for "Venus". :)

Jigglygoth

I just checked some more of her work, I like it! I loved the interludes anyways, so yeah, I'm here for this :legend:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

MelbHawker

This video will be interesting. I hope it's less choppy/more cohesive than the I/V mess that was the Applause Video.

I want catchy choreography, s-xy looks. I want Venus to SLAY! 

DiscoBallBoy

I hope it looks nothing like an interlude. This is a music video, it deserves more than mirror images, slow motion and black background.

I like her Come and Find me video.

GagaMyBlood95

It's going to be AMAZING, she did all the interludes for the Monster Ball and they were perfect/!! Can't wait  :excited2:

I hope it looks nothing like an interlude. This is a music video, it deserves more than mirror images, slow motion and black background.

I like her Come and Find me video.

that's my fear of Gaga working for a MUSIC VIDEO with Photographers ... Applause has beautiful scenes but It is directed poorly ... hopefully Venus will be directed as an actual Music video ..

She also filmed the ShowStudio long interview she did back in TFM! :) 

that's my fear of Gaga working for a MUSIC VIDEO with Photographers ... Applause has beautiful scenes but It is directed poorly ... hopefully Venus will be directed as an actual Music video ..

What does this even mean? Inez & Vinoodh have worked with short films plenty of times before :roll: 

Archived