Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: "Venus" video to be directed by Ruth Hogben

Lum

Featured Posts

Kenon Astro

Bad Romance was shot in a studio. In one room, even. And we all know how epic that was...

cause it was done by the right guy...

but ruth's work lack spark...

and we've had TOO many vids shot in the same place/room: born this way...edge of glory, bad romance, applause, and hopefully not venus PLS.

we need a mythological film with beautiful sets etc etc

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

we've had TOO many vids shot in the same place/room: born this way...edge of glory, bad romance, applause, and hopefully not venus PLS.

Judas? You & I? Marry The Night? Paparazzi? LoveGame? etc :awkney:

I'm really excited, I loved the interludes at The Monster Ball :flutter: I have the Exorcist interlude (or Puke on Gaga, whichever it's called :laughga: ) downloaded on my iPod, and the soundtrack in my songs :teehee:

ladygaga1983

Her Venus in Fendi video looks great. I´m expecting some slow motions effects in the video. Anyway, I´m in for this as long as there are no black and white scenes.... we need color. 

melodichard

I'm hoping for a luscious garden scene with lots of beautiful flowers and nakedGa with her large curly weave werking it

And I agree. Lots of color!!!!

Weasel

She seems to be good at what she's doing..It's almost a given the video will be dark if she's going to use the light up wigs. I hope for some colour tho (more than Applause pls). 

melodichard

She seems to be good at what she's doing..It's almost a given the video will be dark if she's going to use the light up wigs. I hope for some colour tho (more than Applause pls).

Ohhhh, so excited for the wig. Forgot they were using that.

SAMUELSTJAMES

She mainly creates fashion film for incredible designers like Gareth Pugh. Go check it out on YouTube if you can! Her work is quite brilliant, so so excited for this!

Archived