'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP (song) Stage Set

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

1311SUSU2803

So more late night sketches. This time instead she's inside a giant translucent Gazing Ball sculpted by Mr. Koons himself. And the seashell is on it's back so it slopes downwards. The seashell is covered in led lights that can change the visuals to make the seashell come alive! Imagine a psychedelic waterfall coming down from the Gazing Ball.

2n87t46.jpg

If you wanna check out my first idea take a look at this post:-

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=64287#entry3352035

:kisses:

Anything where she comes out of a gazing ball will be compared to Madonna's Confessions Tour where she came out of a disco ball

1311SUSU2803

Anything where she comes out of a gazing ball will be compared to Madonna's Confessions Tour where she came out of a disco ball

Tbh anything gaga does will be compared. so, why not right? :p

1311SUSU2803

I preferred your idea (I think it was you) before about her performing inside of a huge sea-shell.

Yup! It was mine! :D I was trying to work around that same concept. I find the whole "Birth of Venus" so interesting. much more interesting than when i learnt about it in history 

TimisaMonster

This is AMAZING! :nooo: Make this happen Gaga! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

drinkmytears

Yeah, if you're sitting making the comparisons. Pretty sure Madonna didn't invent appearing onstage, nor does the general public care about a non iconic tour she did in 2006.

Archived