💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stage Set during the song ARTPOP

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

1311SUSU2803

Ok so it was just a late night sketch.  :party:

I was listening to ARTPOP and I was thinking about how she channels that chick from the birth of venus painting and I was like it'll be pretty cool if she could "reenact" the painting through the song.

Then I thought of seashell girl and putting her in a rave.

Then came this baby:-

116uv7k.jpg  :bunny:

Basically, it's an LED seashell structure in which the visuals can change into psychedelic shapes and colors much like the song.

She will sing inside the LED sphere which is supposed to be a pearl and the visuals can change for that too!

She can use both to create an amazing experience of lights and sound!

What will happen is, the seashell will be closed and will emerge from the background. And there will be an interlude full of hippie techno music and when the song starts, the seashell opens up but it is not lighted up. Then she sings "Free my mind ARTPOP, you make my heart stop" and when the beat kicks in the entire thing lights up and we'll all be slayed!!   :legend:

So what do you think?  :awesome:

EDIT:

If you like the idea please help like my post on LM.com (shameless promo right hurr) https://littlemonsters.com/post/52486b6ac39673c575000088 I really need for her to see this!  :kisses:

EDIT 2:

So more late night sketches. This time instead she's inside a giant translucent Gazing Ball sculpted by Mr. Koons himself. And the seashell is on it's back so it slopes downwards. The seashell is covered in led lights that can change the visuals to make the seashell come alive! Imagine a psychedelic waterfall coming down from the Gazing Ball.

2n87t46.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1311SUSU2803

Love this idea, but I want her to wear the fiber optic wig for ARTPOP! 

who says she can't during the song?  :usrs:

It could be connected to the pearl!

Archived