Miley talks about Gaga's VMA performance (Ellen)

Alchemist

Featured Posts

On an upcoming interview with Ellen, Miley brought up Gaga's performance yet again (once on the Alan Carr show), stating that Gaga was in a thong but no seemed to care. Thoughts? Shade? Discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uVaSPL8WzOs

2:23. I apologize if this is AP!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

the thing is though, well for me anyway, the reason people are making a fuss is not because she was wearing hardly any clothes but because it was a completely embarrassing performance.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Married the Night

Did I not watch it properly or something? I missed the thong

The shell outfit was a thong.

Vernier

I can't believe she hasn't realized that it's not about the thong itself as much as it was about the entire performance- twerking and all

Also, I'm not agreeing with this line of reasoning, but Gaga was not a former child star

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

What did she said?i can't watch now,i am with phone

Basically comparing her performance to Gaga's. She said that Gaga was in a thong but no one cared/made a big deal like they did with Miley's performance.

What did she said?i can't watch now,i am with phone

"gaga was in a thong but no one cared"

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

dynamite

the thing is though, well for me anyway, the reason people are making a fuss is not because she was wearing hardly any clothes but because it was a completely embarrassing performance.

I agree, she looked like a tw*t

Basically comparing her performance to Gaga's. She said that Gaga was in a thong but no one cared/made a big deal like they did with Miley's performance.

tnx ;)

PaperIz

Lol @ everyone thinking Miley didn't make the performance terrible for controversial reasons

This lol! She even said it in her documentary. She said "I looked like a little creature. it wasn't suppose to be s-xy."

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived