• Last Reply
geopang

Yes Applause.

Show tha Powah!!

You are so underrated among some Gaga fans,

just because you are not out of The Fame Monster,

and produced by DJWS than BasicOne.

Shoe them all haters, show them what are you made of!!! :clap: :clap:

Excuse me... That "BasicOne" you speak of, have gaga her hits honey. Bad Romance, Pokerface, Just Dance, Alejandro

RAMROD

Excuse me... That "BasicOne" you speak of, have gaga her hits honey. Bad Romance, Pokerface, Just Dance, Alejandro

Ā 

Yes and that does not mean he should be permanent. How boring.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ManuelMonsterr

tumblr_mtcwsju1Hl1qcp3jqo1_250.gif

LMFAO

Ā 

OMG :dead:

Ā 

and yass at Applause :bunny:

Ā 

i loved it since the beginning no matter what chart position :awkney: just like MTN (TEOG and MTN are the best singles on BTW) tbh :miley:

Batwings

I feel somewhat validated that I said from the very beginning that "Applause" would have longevity while people were having meltdowns and calling it a flop. Ā  :ohwell:

Yes and that does not mean he should be permanent. How boring.

His production on ScheiƃʒƅĀøe alone should be enough to make him permanent. I love DJWS but RedOne is pretty sweet too! All those songs sound so fresh and different, especially at the time!

TArL

gagalovesme

That's great! I'd prefer it to have longevity rather than just going to number one and disappearing off the face of the earth

How is this possible?! Ive only heard APPLAUSE ONCE on the radio :awkney:

A lot of stations boycott her due to personal distaste and bias. Mine is guilty of that too. When applause was top 10 on radio it was top 30 on their playlist

Born To Slay

Honestly it can happen. She is set to perform at the Youtube music awards, and the song is going to be performed on Glee, and i think she's gonna be hosting and performing on SNL. Three great promo oppurtunities. So don't write anything off just yet.

She will not have the top 2 spots at once, Miley couldn't do it and she's bigger and more popular than Gaga

SLAAAAAAAAAY

Ā 

ok now monsters we have two goals

1-Making Venus DEBUT at Number 1 almost everywhere we can do it

2-Making Applause top Bad Romance in terms of longevityĀ Ā 

Note: Just because Venus is coming out soon doesn't mean you should stop requesting Applause and stop watching the Video. We can multitask we'll request Venus and Applause and we'll stream Venus while watching the Applause music video.

Ā 

Were Little MONSTERS for crying out loud

THIS

Archived