• 0 Stars
    • 1 Star
    • 2 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 5 Stars

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Gaga's performance 4.5/5 stars. Just mesmerized by her every word, I didn't take her seriously in some parts however, her character was a bit too gimmicky, but thats the writers fault, not hers. I'd give the movie as a whole a 3.5/5 ...it was a bit messy at times, I think they could have utilized the high profile stars like Mel Gibson better. 

Prometheus

Although the movie is intentionally campy and basically a giant joke, it seems to over do it. The only redeeming factors are some of the actors and actresses. Sofia Vergara's scenes - had they been placed in a separate movie - were superbly done. Danny Trejo's statue-like expressions and dedication to his role were admirable. Of course, Lady Gaga's baby steps onto the acting scene were flawless.

Gaga's performance 4.5/5 stars. Just mesmerized by her every word, I didn't take her seriously in some parts however, her character was a bit too gimmicky, but thats the writers fault, not hers. I'd give the movie as a whole a 3.5/5 ...it was a bit messy at times, I think they could have utilized the high profile stars like Mel Gibson better. 

The way she moved her eyes and changed her facial expression slightly during her "Straight up, or with flair?" scene...amazing. She was truly dedicated and became La Camaleon.

DustOnMyTable

My brother, sister-in-law, and I were literally the only people in the theatre...

tumblr_mujbw3CKQy1r41gi4o1_500.jpg

Bet that felt great, didn't it?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived