💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is #01 on Amazon!

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, when she introduced the whole limited edition foil thing, I cancelled my pre-order on iTunes and dropped $88 dollars on the deluxe explicit packaging with shipping for $25 to be here on the date of the release. Oh boy, the things I do for Gaga...  :hug:

I hope you get the special edition :excited:

Since it's the first 500,000 copies shipped, depending on where you live, you might not be too late.

It's the first shipped?

How do we know this :o ?

It's the first shipped?

How do we know this :o ?

She announced that the first 500,000 shipped get the foil on the album cover on twitter. The way she made it seemed when she responded to someone also on twitter, that if you order it online (via the official store, or perhaps amazon) that you're guaranteed to get the foil. I'm not too sure though. 

Smart move, Gaga.  I was going to buy it at a store but I preordered from Amazon yesterday in hopes of getting the foil.  :hor:

Lol the foil thing convinced me to pre order too (I already had a iTunes pre-order) I usually go to the store at 9am on the release day but I need a foil

DeleteMyAccount

I have a question.  If I pre-order it on Amazon does it come in the mail around the release date?  Or do they ship it on the release date and you won't actually get the album till a week later?

shelby loved

I have a question.  If I pre-order it on Amazon does it come in the mail around the release date?  Or do they ship it on the release date and you won't actually get the album till a week later?

it only arrives on the date if you buy the two day express shipping which is like 8 dollars more. if you do regular shipping it wont arrive on the release date

🐚

DeleteMyAccount

it only arrives on the date if you buy the two day express shipping which is like 8 dollars more. if you do regular shipping it wont arrive on the release date

hm ok.  Do you think that most stores will have the limited edition?

Archived