• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• Gagz

• glockenpop

• FrozenKookie

Oh, and if more then 500k copies get pre-ordered on Amazon before the release date, does this mean there will be no "foiled" copies in stores?

Alright... I bought Applause for myself and for 8 other people. Then I bought ARTPOP on Itunes. Then I bought ARTPOP on Itunes again when I realized I did not buy the explicit one... Now I have just purchased the physical copy on Amazon...  This b---h.

She should totally do some kind of golden ticket thing for like free concert tickets or a meeting with her or something. People would go insane. 

aquaprincess

She should totally do some kind of golden ticket thing for like free concert tickets or a meeting with her or something. People would go insane. 

i was just thinking about how this reminds me of willy wonka & the chocolate factory.  :teehee:

Pre-ordered on Amazon. From Europe. Oh Gaga, take my money :smh:

How? From Amazon.com?

When I register is says "Country" but European countriea are not included

The chances of getting one is 12%

Katy Perry did that!

BadRomantic

LOL you children... there is no way in hell it will sell half a million copies in it's first week or maybe even month. There are albums that are lucky to push a million physical sales.

Alanis Morissette's iconic debut album sold 35 million copies worldwide and that was from 1995 till now and that was her first. This is Gaga's 3rd... it's not gonna be half a mill.