💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

Let's discuss Bad Romance's demo vs the final cut.

OH right, the final cut is superior in every single way, despite us getting the demo way earlier, from what I remember

This is not Bad Romance, is Aura and that was 4 years ago move on

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

I honestly like it either way. The song in general is very Gaga, and her modifying it this way is just making the song more "her." Sorry if I'm not making any sense haha

AgusPop

Ya'll stanning for those old hideous ass vocals that sounded like satan in the mic. Remain pressed that she salvaged the song with a re-record :fan:

:clap: its the first time I agree with you so much. I can't believe it :giggle:

when she says "more than enough" WTF HAPPENED TO THIS PART?!?!?? its so flat now. it should have stayed "more than enouuuuugh oughhh oughhh" added more passion and flavor

The way she sings it in the new version is more s-xual and makes more sense with the lyrics in that part of the song.

Edited by MikelAS

Unicorn De Milo

ugh the high and mighty "new-aura" stans writing off the old verses as pure screaming just because they cant handle a little rough soul and actual breathe to vocals. stop. no one is here for that contrived britney-knock off weak verse, we obviously had no problem with them before, so we aren't being hypocritical for preferring the demo version.

This so ****ing much :cryga:

People who say that GaGa did the wrong thing with this song is severely incorrect

It's her and her Producers' Decision! If they felt they needed to make those changes then that's what needed to be done and complaining about it won't really change anything

I agree that the movie noises take from it, but other than that, just wait for the actual album version and calm down please

badgalriri

THOSE NEW VOCALS!!! SO MUCH BETTER! SHE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE SHE'S SINGING INTO AN EMPTY GARBAGE CAN!!! THIS SLAYS!!! OFMG!!!#/O4NTGDOSNIGFS :worship2:

zexion_armando

This is not Bad Romance, is Aura and that was 4 years ago move on

I was merely posting how wrong his post is.

lol

I think this is why demos shouldn't leak cos fans get WAYY too attached to them when they're not how the artist intended them to be heard.

djBuffoon

Before everyone comments about meltdowns, meltdowns are different than having an honest opinion. I can't with someone crying "meltdown" every time people don't like something.  :reductive: 

Seriously. Honestly, if the vocals from the demo's first verse made it to this version, I would have zero complaints. But as it stands, a lot of the aggression and power is missing.  :(

DrewStevens

*making the lyric video*
gaga: oh i want people talking on it so the gays cant download it

Edited by DrewStevens

You act like she changed the lyrics, melodies, and instrumental & redid the whole song. She changed the way she sings certain parts and it barely makes a difference :wtf:

I love you, please marry me, right now. :kara:

I just loved that in the demo you could really hear the passion and fury in her voice, Aura is a commanding, arresting force of nature in a pop song but this new version just killed that energy for me.

Oh well, ill just listen to the demo version instead.