Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

Hi guys!

I'm new but I've been a fan since before The Fame came out so I am definitely a devoted fan. What compelled me to join was reading how many people are mad at this new version! I'm so surprised!

I think this is why demos shouldn't leak cos fans get WAYY too attached to them when they're not how the artist intended them to be heard. I also thought it was fairly obvious the intro, chorus and ending were just abruptly cut for this video's purposes so no need to overreact there.

Lastly, I LOVE the new first verse! It's amazing in a drunken Heavy Metal Lover kinda way. I always thought if she had to change anything about Aura, it'd have to be that verse. IMO the demo vocals sound way to abrupt and screamy and honestly just completely unfinished. Not pleasant to the ears in ANY way, so I'm glad they were changed to a more fun delivery that won't instantly put people off the song.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

Rudz Xinc

*insert all I heard is bla bla bla gif

you guys will get over it eventually

she won't change it again, cos the album release date is too close to make major changes

Look at those clowns

display name

I love that she cleaned up the song without totally changing it. I can't wait for the album version. I'm even more excited now.

Lord Axel

AT LEAST the flawless chrous wasn't changed at all, that much I'm glad for :flutter:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

zexion_armando

Hi guys!

I'm new but I've been a fan since before The Fame came out so I am definitely a devoted fan. What compelled me to join was reading how many people are mad at this new version! I'm so surprised!

I think this is why demos shouldn't leak cos fans get WAYY too attached to them when they're not how the artist intended them to be heard. I also thought it was fairly obvious the intro, chorus and ending were just abruptly cut for this video's purposes so no need to overreact there.

Lastly, I LOVE the new first verse! It's amazing in a drunken Heavy Metal Lover kinda way. I always thought if she had to change anything about Aura, it'd have to be that verse. IMO the demo vocals sound way to abrupt and screamy and honestly just completely unfinished. Not pleasant to the ears in ANY way, so I'm glad they were changed to a more fun delivery that won't instantly put people off the song.

Let's discuss Bad Romance's demo vs the final cut.

OH right, the final cut is superior in every single way, despite us getting the demo way earlier, from what I remember

Edited by zexion_armando

I'm seriously disappointed. I can't believe she softened the vocals. It's like she's tuned down the entire song. She needs the passion and anger in her vocals to match the hard hitting EDM beat for it to work. If this is the version that's on the record I'm replacing it with the demo. Rarely am I disappointed in her, but this is seriously one of those times. It's still a great song, she just destroyed so much of the energy by toning things down.

Daenerys

I anticipated so hard for this.....

Oh well the demo slays me and I'm glad we still have that one.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Um. This version is infinity times cleaner than that demo that sounded like it was recorded with a potato.

If anything, the Machete parts interrupting it makes me not wanna listen at all and just wait for the album

ManuelMonsterr

when she says "more than enough" WTF HAPPENED TO THIS PART?!?!?? its so flat now. it should have stayed "more than enouuuuugh oughhh oughhh" added more passion and flavor

THIS!!!

I hope someone edits the two versions together!

i'm scared she will **** up ARTPOP the song too :( damn

crookedangel

i like this final version, just for the fact that the chorus remains the same. didn't care much for the verses anyway.  :teehee: