Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

ok so this is really slanted but it came to me. "You and I"  was supposely about Luc and Gaga.  So everyone is thinking Aura is about muslims, but then again Gaga does songs about herself in a way - in a song.  Perhaps Aura is meant for Gaga and Taylor.  Gaga wears alot of makeup at times and all her wigs.  Perhaps this song was a message to Taylor in her artistic form on how her career and devoision to him is real. 

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

display name

ok so this is really slanted but it came to me. "You and I"  was supposely about Luc and Gaga.  So everyone is thinking Aura is about muslims, but then again Gaga does songs about herself in a way - in a song.  Perhaps Aura is meant for Gaga and Taylor.  Gaga wears alot of makeup at times and all her wigs.  Perhaps this song was a message to Taylor in her artistic form on how her career and devoision to him is real. 

She is also letting Taylor know that his size is more than enough for her.  :creepflop:

She is also letting Taylor know that his size is more than enough for her.  :creepflop:

That was a give away for me - and I started thinking in a  different way about the song.

Ricochetmatt

I love the new verses.

Not y'all complaining again :giggle:

Yup. Complaining. And with good reason. The original had so much more power behind it.

100percent

i am here for the STUDIO version.

come on! only one month left and there will be a zedd production of Aura instead of infected mushroom's one now.

the instrumental and vocal will be ****ing different

The new verses kinda have grown on me. I think I get what Gaga was going for now. Yeah, they have a bit of a lazy/hungover vibe but then over the course of the first verse the passion builds up line by line.

i am here for the STUDIO version.
come on! only one month left and there will be a zedd production of Aura instead of infected mushroom's one now.
the instrumental and vocal will be ****ing different

No, that's not right.

ProudUnicorn

Guys, the audio mix of this was made so the vocals from the movie trailer could be heard. Everyone calm down until we hear the album version.

EnigmaMonstr

I REALLY hope they got the lyrics wrong somehow. "You want to pity 'cause was arranged one man to love" makes so much more sense than the hot mess they have now.

I'm just disappointed because she changed the flawless parts of the song and left alone the parts that could have used a little improvement. It's like she heard us b---hing about how badly Aura needed to be remastered but didn't understand which parts. I was sure there was gonna be a huge Zedd break down at the end but instead we keep the xylophone levels of beats. And we get a neutered first verse. :noparty:

Lmfao what no it does not..

I never once even think I ever thought that was what she said.

Lmfao what no it does not..

I never once even think I ever thought that was what she said.

Yes it does. It

A) sounds like what she's saying in the demo version

B) makes sense because of arranged marriages in the middle east. It's definitely either "was arranged one man to love" or "was always one man to love," both have the exact same meaning

OliviaRodrigoStan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=W8NXit-Tt9U

Was this posted already? If so, I apologise, but I think I didn't saw it around this thread and it's related to it.

"Aura" lyric video, fan made, with beautiful illustrations and the demo version.

I LOVE the Robert Rodriguez video, but this one is just genius, I love it :legend:

HEART OF EVER-FROST