Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

We're gonna be great friends on this forum I assure you :hor:

:hor:

Thanks for the add

:hug:

It'll leak :laughga:

and we have 8239834u893498327498 good remastered ones

Yeah but I wanted that to be the version on the album... :noparty: Well it doesn't matter anyway, it's still a nice song.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

EnigmaMonstr

No, it's a bad edit of both versions :smh:

Hahaha excuse me? Are you insulting me? I'm just expressing my opinion so stfo. I don't wanna report you but you literally have to stop with these disrespectful comments.

No im not insulting you, I'm just telling you you could be wrong. But apparently in your head you are always right.

"Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 21h

AURA lyric video is coming by Robert Rodriguez' MACHETE KILLS. It is late because I had it re-mixed+mastered. Blame me I'm a perfectionist!"

No what she said was blatantly clear. REMIXED and REMASTERED. Maybe youve never heard of a remix?

There's a reason she put that - there. Every track is goes to mixing after they're done and before getting into the album, she said re-mixed while saying it was because she's a perfectionist to meant she had the track mixed again because she wasn't satisfied. That's also also the reason it's got the word mastered along. Stop calling people retarded when you can't even read.

Edited by zack

MonsterOfSpain

No im not insulting you, I'm just telling you you could be wrong. But apparently in your head you are always right.

You just told me I'm retarded? 

No problem! :hug:

Ok I'll stop

Ok I'll stop

Paninis :hor:

mmm no, the changes are very recognizable and especially in the second verse.

Oh yeah you're right. I can hear the fanmade instrumental in it

EnigmaMonstr

There's a reason she put that - there. Every track is goes to mixing after they're done and before getting into the album, she said re-mixed while saying it was because she's a perfectionist to meant she had the track mixed again because she wasn't satisfied. That's also also the reason it's got the word mastered along. Stop calling people retarded when you can't even read.

Or she could have meant it was just remixed. IDFK ARTPOP COULD MEAN ANYTHING.

Thank goodness we live in the iTunes age where we can edit some of the things we dislike about an album. The demo can be on the album, the song titles can be altered, the covers can be changed... whatever you want. Your ARTPOP can be anything.

:omfgaga:

I'm not saying that Aura now sucks - of course it's great - but it lost the strong power it had in the verses, especially the first one and the "I'm not a wandering slave I am a woman of ccchoice" "But in the bedroom the size of him's more than enouuush", these parts are ruined.

Can we tweet Gaga and Zedd about this? Perhaps if they know how we feel, they still can change the version that will be in the album. I hope they didn't change it only because it leaked, 'cause the verses were better in the demos, at least the way they were sang.They only needed some remastering, not a full change.

Let's tweet

We were really in love with #Aura's verses @ladygaga @Zedd please go back to original version's verses

I think Gaga should know how we feel, I don't think she will be sad about this, let's be honest... everyone said the version was kinda "ruined" in the verses.

the demo version I somehow imagine her screaming into a microphone going nuts on stage, this new version I imagine her sitting in a rocking chair knitting a scarf :awesome: