Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

codymonster

The funny thing is that you're equating two groups that were already divided from the start.

The people who hated the verses are happy now, the people who loved the verses are disappointed.

It's really not that difficult to understand

Wtf. People interpret things differently. Sorry for seeing it a different way than you   No need to be rude :wtf: 

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

I dont think that gaga Sounds lazy in the first Verse. I think she Sounds like 'b---h I'm the ****' :hor:

Whether you like it or not, the New Verses are flawless :legend:

Live with it :Whitney:

MonsterOfSpain

"Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 21h

AURA lyric video is coming by Robert Rodriguez' MACHETE KILLS. It is late because I had it re-mixed+mastered. Blame me I'm a perfectionist!"

No what she said was blatantly clear. REMIXED and REMASTERED. Maybe youve never heard of a remix?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then why it sounds exactly like the demo version except for those weak-as-**** vocals lol

Didymus

Well, you made a generalizing comment that disrespected people who weren't satisfied with the final version :shrug:

It's a typical element that some fans bring along for the ride when people aren't happy. "You can never please this fanbase" or whatever useless comment. It's really not nice to hear that because it sort of feels like your opinion is being downgraded :rip:

But if you didn't mean it that way, I am sorry.

Wtf. People interpret things differently. Sorry for seeing it a different way than you   No need to be rude :wtf: 

EnigmaMonstr

Then why it sounds exactly like the demo version except for those weak-as-**** vocals lol

It obviously doesn't sound exactly like the demo version? And idfk its a remix maybe those "weak as **** vocals" are JUST for the remix. But who really knows.

MonsterOfSpain

It obviously doesn't sound exactly like the demo version? And idfk its a remix maybe those "weak as **** vocals" are JUST for the remix. But who really knows.

Ok, the instrumental is the same but, whatever.

Didymus

Well, of course she said "remixed and remastered", but you said that it was specifically remixed and remastered for Machete Kills :awkney: I'm not sure if that means you think the song is just not full-length (which I agree with) or the vocals will sound completely different again on the album.

I just meant that the sound of Aura was probably not altered for Machete Kills alone, only the length and cropped in some places, obviously.

"Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 21h

AURA lyric video is coming by Robert Rodriguez' MACHETE KILLS. It is late because I had it re-mixed+mastered. Blame me I'm a perfectionist!"

No what she said was blatantly clear. REMIXED and REMASTERED. Maybe youve never heard of a remix?

MonsterOfSpain

What excuse do you have for that? Is that a remix too? :awkney:

Well, of course she said "remixed and remastered", but you said that it was specifically remixed and remastered for Machete Kills :awkney: I'm not sure if that means you think the song is just not full-length (which I agree with) or the vocals will sound completely different again on the album.

I just meant that the sound of Aura was probably not altered for Machete Kills alone, only the length and cropped in some places, obviously.

Of course it wasn't remixed especially for Machete lol, she's not gonna make a thousand versions of it.

EnigmaMonstr

Ok, the instrumental is the same but, whatever.

No idea how a remix means the instrumental needed to be different. Even though the structure of it definitely is different.

Nah I think she just had it remixed and remastered a little bit specifically for that Machete video. I think the album version is still going to be different.

What excuse do you have for that? Is that a remix too? :awkney:

Of course it wasn't remixed especially for Machete lol, she's not gonna make a thousand versions of it.

Do you even have any idea what you're talking about?

codymonster

Well, you made a generalizing comment that disrespected people who weren't satisfied with the final version :shrug:

It's a typical element that some fans bring along for the ride when people aren't happy. "You can never please this fanbase" or whatever useless comment. It's really not nice to hear that because it sort of feels like your opinion is being downgraded :rip:

But if you didn't mean it that way, I am sorry.

I get you. No, I'm just tired of the "Look what's she's done! She's ruined it" thing that's going on with everything she's doing :sweat: I feel like a lot of people are not being critical, they're just complaining at every chance they get. I completely respect those that simply are not satisfied with it and express it in a intelligent and polite way.

Glad we cleared that up though :)

Edited by codymonster

MonsterOfSpain

No idea how a remix means the instrumental needed to be different. Even though the structure of it definitely is different.

Nah I think she just had it remixed and remastered a little bit specifically for that Machete video. I think the album version is still going to be different.

Do you even have any idea what you're talking about?

Bookmark me and quote me on November 11 if you think you're right :nails:

And yes, I know what I'm writing :nails:

MonsterOfSpain

I get you. No, I'm just tired of the "Look what's she's done! She's ruined it" thing that's going on with everything she's doing :sweat: I feel like a lot of people are not being critical, they're just complaining at every chance they get. I completely respect those that simply are not satisfied with it!

Glad we cleared that up though :)

I'm normally never dissapointed with something she does but c'mon, these vocals are just weak.