Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tracklist revealed! (feat. R. Kelly + Fashion! by will.i.am)

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Bellatrix

• AgusPop

• Allison M

J e s s e

If jewls and d--gs, do what u want and fashion aren't to my liking, then it's hetting replace by tea temple and brooklyn nights :awkney::eww:

TEA THO?!?!?!

Although i sure fashion! Will slay me :giveup:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Do What You Want w/ R. Kelly. I'm not sure how I feel about this, especially the whole thing back in 2002 with a girl and urinating (although he was not guilty). Not saying I dislike the song based on the title, it's just that when Gaga tweeted "Do What You Want (With My Body) and I saw R. Kelly attached to it my mind jumped to that... :wtf:

Will.i.am can be a great producer but I can't even fathom the meltdowns if he rips off another song like  "Let's Go." It is the most blatant rip off of a song I have ever heard. It would be worse than Express Yourself. I'm not a big fan of will.i.am but I do like Scream and Shout but Work Bxxch wasn't very good, in my opinion. Will.i.am is very hit-or-miss for my taste in music. But I'm excited to be rocking with Will.i.am and Gaga BxxCH!   

Sexxx Dreams with the XXX  :whip:  :worship2: 

I never really judge songs based on titles (see Highway Unicorn) but these were just the conclusions I had when I first read them.

Edited by MegaMiles