Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Traders how can you...

Featured Posts

Um, that's usually how leaks work. After so many traders have them, they have no value. I don't think anyone is actually mad. :huh:

someone got the point of it o/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching WEEDS for the first time has given me a new view of the underground music trading world.

tumblr_lw0b46JkhG1qzt1k2o5_r2_250.gif

My name isn't Timmers

Watching WEEDS for the first time has given me a new view of the underground music trading world.

tumblr_lw0b46JkhG1qzt1k2o5_r2_250.gif

It is sort of the same, like d--g dealing.

Trading for money, nudes and anything you could think about. They will KNOW who leaked unreleased material. So, if you do trade and leak then you basically on a blacklist.

It is sort of the same, like d--g dealing.

So exciting.

tumblr_lw0b46JkhG1qzt1k2o8_r2_250.gif

Yet a little childish. I believe in getting, hearing, LEAKING. No trading in my methods haha.

My name isn't Timmers

LipglossLuxury

I can promise you there are about 5 people on this forum that have every Instrumental that Lady Gaga has made. Every stem and every acapella.

*chicken-drinking-coffee-gif.gif

So exciting.

tumblr_lw0b46JkhG1qzt1k2o8_r2_250.gif

Yet a little childish. I believe in getting, hearing, LEAKING. No trading in my methods haha.

Not exactly... without traders we wouldn't even have the song. Half of the time people who have the songs aren't even fans, they're just trading the song for underground unreleased **** that they want.

Not exactly... without traders we wouldn't even have the song. Half of the time people who have the songs aren't even fans, they're just trading the song for underground unreleased **** that they want.

Oh yeah, I've had lengthy phone conversations with someone (on this board) who has a bunch of T. Swift and Ke$ha **** he has no use for.

And I know traders help us in the long run. Still, if and when I ever get anything, I won't have it for more than a few days without uploading.

My name isn't Timmers

Trading for money, nudes and anything you could think about. They will KNOW who leaked unreleased material. So, if you do trade and leak then you basically on a blacklist.

It's so intense. :eek:

crazystairs827

I can promise you there are about 5 people on this forum that have every Instrumental that Lady Gaga has made. Every stem and every acapella.

And I dont understand why they arent releasing them so that we can get some amazing remixes! because they certainly aren't doing anything productive with this coveted material! I love when people make stem remixes and stuff like that, why do these hoarders waste them by leaving them on their computers when the could share them with people who will remix them idk it just seems to make more sense to me...

And I dont understand why they arent releasing them so that we can get some amazing remixes! because they certainly aren't doing anything productive with this coveted material! I love when people make stem remixes and stuff like that, why do these hoarders waste them by leaving them on their computers when the could share them with people who will remix them idk it just seems to make more sense to me...

THIS

Oh yeah, I've had lengthy phone conversations with someone (on this board) who has a bunch of T. Swift and Ke$ha **** he has no use for.

And I know traders help us in the long run. Still, if and when I ever get anything, I won't have it for more than a few days without uploading.

Because you're not a trader. :)

They don't waste them. They don't just sit there. They trade them. LOL!

MonsterVSAnimal

And if you scam like even once, no one will forget about it.

Trust me, i used to scam (more than 2 years ago) when i 1st started trading (i would give them fake songs, but most of the time not on purpose) and people STILL dont forget about it. It sucks really bad.

if you can scam someone into trading unreleased stuff, that will get you in. But you gotta be careful how you trade your new rare find.

#MalibuGaga

Archived