• Last Reply

tumblr_lo4dvf2ewD1qm4irio1_500.gif

omg I love all of the remakes ,Good work guys :heart: 

On 10/8/2013 at 4:17 AM, NiteOwl said:

First post woo!!

Zrk0Kk8.png

I love this one 

MarcsARTPOP

This is such an amazing fan base. So many remakes in less than a day. I wonder how many Katy PRISM or Miley Bangerz remakes there are LOL. ALL OF YOU ARE SO DEDICATED AND TALENTED IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS. PAWS UP!!!!!

Edit: I fixed them now that I found the official font :party:
I made some :party: hope you all like them :hug:

Ok first of all I tried to remake the whole cover, I know it's not perfect but I tried at lest.
First ones are the same as the original but with the font "fixed", original pink and gazing ball blue
UOsZ4zI.pngPNuT7pD.png
The second one has Lady Gaga handwritten as in the Applause cover
Yf3XtoE.png
The third ones have Lady Gaga behind the statue in the Applause handwritten font, both pink and black
ZEjSFG5.pngOjuUMji.png

Felt like they didn't deserve their own thread since they're just simple remakes and that's what this thread is about :party::sara:

tumblr_mubpir6aAZ1rpm2dwo2_r1_500.png

I made this in the span of a few minutes. The only thing I used from the real one is the text style though, so I dunno if it really fits in this thread. 

This photo I used is from such an underrated photoshoot tbh.

These covers guys are so incredible that you make the official look like nothing and I love the official !  :eek:

WheresTheDoggo

tumblr_muc03jyKid1qjtj50o1_500.jpg

Hereññ‚¬ñ„±s my own version of the ARTPOP cover but with a little bit of a difference and little bits of another edit that I found on LittleMonsters.com or Tumblr (Can't remember who made it). I added the background from a Machete Kills still and made the lettering to be like the ones in the videos from Gagaññ‚¬ñ„±s youtube video ññ‚¬Å“Lady Gaga is Overññ‚¬ and another video that leaked of her licking the prosthetic arm

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Archived