LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She ****ing needs to burn the mermaid wig and go back to this look

That wig is iconic like the FameGa wig... Gurl is moving forwards :nails:

retroglamx

I literally LOVE the fact that the cover is a and ART FEAST for art lovers. It's genuinely smart.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

heavyMetalGAGA

I honestly think its horrible and looks like crap. I really feel this strongly about it. It amazes me that some people here will literally praise anything she does no matter what. Its almost to the point where they have convinced themselves that everything she does is flawless.

I know I am gonna get backlash for this but its what I have observed.

Also the wig while it has bangs is not the one from the fame. The fame wigs had much longer bangs that came down to below her eyebrows and didn't look so fake. 

Just because some of us enjoy it doesn't mean we literally like everything she does. I wish the text was different but I'm not gunna bash everyone else just because they like it. Alright, so you don't like it. Let it be that. Your view isn't above anybody else's. Art is subjective

I'm not sure how I feel. Eh. 

I just wish the colors went together more. The pink color is so flat and looks like it was added in MS Paint.  :flop:

Love that statue/thing of Gaga, though.

I just wish it was more simple. Something like this~ maybe without all that fake tan though.

tumblr_mubpir6aAZ1rpm2dwo2_r1_500.png

*prepared for the hate* 

glockenpop

Did you guys notice that if you zoom into the gazing ball, and look at the reflection of her hair on the top of the ball, you can see it was actually a wig on the sculpture? (I think) It kinda looks like the hair was photoshopped to look like sculpted hair?

justbrian

I honestly think its horrible and looks like crap. I really feel this strongly about it. It amazes me that some people here will literally praise anything she does no matter what. Its almost to the point where they have convinced themselves that everything she does is flawless.

Also the wig while it has bangs is not the one from the fame. The fame wigs had much longer bangs that came down to below her eyebrows and didn't look so fake. 

it's fine that you don't like it, but why is it wrong for others to like it?

www.brianhowarddesign.com

tomdsgn

it's fine that you don't like it, but why is it wrong for others to like it?

This is such a ridiculous comment... He's basically saying that because he dislikes it, everybody who doesn't agree with him is lying...

Like people who have an opinion that isn't the same as his are automatically in denial.... That is one strong case of narcissism right there...

i like it, it's growing on me.. 

only thing im not crazy about is the shade of pink, would have been nicer slightly more pastel. But on the whole, JADORE

RAYA.core

i'm sure koonz minions did this piece and not really him. since when does he do graphic design.. photography.. and typography :P

haha but i love that it has crazy color

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

i like it, it's growing on me.. 

only thing im not crazy about is the shade of pink, would have been nicer slightly more pastel. But on the whole, JADORE

or a silver foil!!!!

Cappuccino

You obviously don't know anything about concepts of art, do mroe reading please.  Beside, if you don't like it or dont get it, noone, even Lady Gaga give a **** about it :). The post below may help.

That Bernini sculpture add a LOT of meaning for ARTPOP. You see it is of Apollo and Daphne. The story goes that Apollo was struck by Cupid's arrow and upon seeing Daphne began pursuing her. Daphne, conversely, was struck with Cupid's love repelling arrow, making her deny MEN love. So she fled and prayed to her father, a river god, to destroy her beauty that causes her this turmoil. So Bernini depicts the scene where she is turned into a tree as an escape of Apollo. PLUS if we want to read into this more Bernini was a Baroque artist which in many ways reacted against Renaissance artists such as Botticelli. If she did this very purposefully, there could be a lot of interesting interpretations. (Including lesbian themes WOOTWOOT!)

Archived