💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Cover HQ (2048 x 2048 pixels)

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

No Angel

Am I the only one getting Grand Theft Auto artwork vibes when I zoom in on the statue.. like by her facial expression and the way the statue is designed. Looks so badass.  :legend:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels

It is iconic.

Lady Gaga as a pop art statue with a Jeff Koons gazing ball - in front of a fragmented background of 2 renaissance pieces depicting Venus - the goddess of s-xual love.  It's awesome.  

Just saw the cover.  I don't really have an opinion on it to be honest.  *shrug*  Certainly more colorful and vibrant than her previous stuff.  I guess it is what is in the end.

DriverMonster

I know!!!!! It reminds me of that too and Roman Reloaded was bad too. I can't get over this. I was expecting so much more from her. I can't wait to hear new music but I'm really over this era. I think we are going to look back on it one day in the future and see how bad it was.

ikr? Born this way was a way more creative at this point (even tho I never liked BTW cover)   This one looks like a mix of BTW video, Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded :lmao:

F*ck he gazing ball. It's a mf Christmas ornament. Nothing groundbreaking about that. This artist needs to be demoted.

It is iconic.

Lady Gaga as a pop art statue with a Jeff Koons gazing ball - in front of a fragmented background of 2 renaissance pieces depicting Venus - the goddess of s-xual love.  It's awesome.

davidnail

have we figured out what the sculpture is in the collage in the background? it is not venus de milo. This sculpture has hair falling on her shoulder. venus de milo does not

Archived