💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Cover (REVEALED) Discussion

Spyro

Featured Posts

Whiskey Mouth

if i'm being 100% honest... the starburst collage in the background kind of bothers me, as does the typography. they are both things made with photoshop filters than an amateur can pick up after 20 minutes of playing with the software. i felt this way about the typography for the born this way cover as well. i am a student of graphic design and i can't help but a--lyze these things! the sculpture, however, is AMAZING. i like the colors, too. i'm just having a hard time believing this cover was made by a professional. i'm not too upset about it, though. i'm more concerned with the music!

all this being said though, it is starting to grow on me. slowly, but surely. :shrug:

Edited by Haus Rave

Michelle

The only think is the font but it really doesn't bother me,I just don't like the pink...but LOVE everything else.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

AquaFire Witch

Well said. :clap:

I agree with a lot of what you're saying; I see her as a performance artist playing the role of a pop star character, with everything she does from promo photos to album art to her outfits.

And that was well said too! Theatre art is a big part of who she is just as much as her music and fashion. It all comes together for Art Pop.

Wonderful cover. It is a beautiful mess!

Edited by GaGaJo

mr.peter

i love the bright ass hot pink 

the whole color scheme reminds me of one of my favorite Lacapelle photo spreads 

bHinNdFght6T5v18.jpg

Edited by mr.peter

honestly imagining it on the shelves of a store makes it seem so much better than the other album covers  :whip:

Yes it does. Exciting to think about  :excited2:

9/10 for me.

I thought i was going to be disappointed by it but i'm not - love the fonts, the art references & most of all the Jeff Koons sculpture :D 

brooklyngypsy

1998.1.307.jpg

sorry to be off topic but - this is so ARTPOP like, I WISH THIS WAS THE COVER BUT WITH GAGA

fede ARTPOP

i still cant belive why we can see the reflectionin the ball, looks so amateur  :S:S:S 

Edited by fede1408
🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• ChicaSkas locked this topic