❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

lauriean gibson "I made Gaga look like a good dancer"

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

Gaga has never been a good dancer but I love and respect her for never giving up. And she has improved a lot and I like her dancing more than Britney's.

But I don't like Laurianne acting like she was sorely responsible her success. Yes, she helped to mould Gaga into a better performer but she didn't make Gaga a success by herself.

Gaga knows she's not a fantastic dancer so she works extra hard. And you can see that improvement with the Marry The Night video, which I love her dancing.

nath4gaga

Rhythmically challenged?? g0rl do you know that you need to understand and practice good rhythm in order to sing in time/play piano?? Is she like stupid or what??? aha

Just wanting to throw shade tbh, she didn't even say her name. Ughh what a viper.

FrozenKookie

Whatever BoomKack. But I still owe you for giving Gaga signature choreos even if you're a b---h or a b---h.

Queen Gloria

Oh please, lol. Gaga grew up loving Britney and Christina and you can bet she used to mimic their choreography back then. Maybe not professionally but Laurieann only added to her natural talent. What an ego on this b---h.

I bet her ass cheeks were getting tight as she spoke because she looks so pressed the entire time. 

The ego on this woman is unreal  :coffee: I don't even think she was trying to be mean, but rather believes she created all the artists she worked for. 

I feel sad that BoomKack and Gaga parted on bad terms. I would hate if a friend of mine, even if former, shaded me publicly. I don't think I could ever do that to someone I used to care about, even if a little bit. 

Her choreography really was amazing, I loved them all. But her attitude is a big turn-off. Then again, she's not known for her social abilities, so, in the end, it doesn't really matter if the artist does not get attached like Gaga did. 

FrozenKookie

Too bad she can't move-on until now. Gaga doesn't give two ****s about her anymore.

high heeled fem

:flop: you have to admit her choreography  was great 

it was :ohno: and so iconic ...

but grrrll she is still so dammed pressed  :sick:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived