lauriean gibson "I made Gaga look like a good dancer"

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Okay, so LAG didn't say that. The blonde host of the show did. :smh: You didn't even try to make the title discreetly misleading.

Vernier

Her choreos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> richy's

I feel like one of the only few people who doesn't feel like the quality is that different between the two especially when it comes to music vids. I mean is the PF and Paparazzi(that messy hallway dance scene, even though it's my fave video) really better than Applause or MTN? BR is good, I'll give her that

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

She didn't really say that, but okay....she is a good choreographer I will give her that. Gaga danced a hell of a lot better when she was there versus with Richy now, but then again that might not be entirely Richy's fault. 

Pierre

She's a bi!tch, but yeah, her choreos were good. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

I feel like one of the only few people who doesn't feel like the quality is that different between the two especially when it comes to music vids. I mean is the PF and Paparazzi(that messy hallway dance scene, even though it's my fave video) really better than Applause or MTN? BR is good, I'll give her that

BR, Telephone, Alejandro, Judas >>>

Ambrosia

Saying anyone or anything is _________ "challenged" I thought was just a PC term of nowadays. I mean, she could have said she's "rhythmically insecure".  :smh:   I don't think she meant it in a snarky way.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

"I think the most incredible thing with THAT PARTICULAR artist"... :nails: why didn't you just say Gaga lol 

"limited rhythmic ability" LOL 

"FEARLESS" LOL

"she helped me stretch my ability"

LMAO it's like she's saying it was a struggle to teach gaga how to dance

laurieann you did not make gaga how she is now lol im sure gaga is a natural dancer cause she can just make it werk!!

Shes right though, Gaga is not a natural dancer. 

Okay, so LAG didn't say that. The blonde host of the show did. :smh: You didn't even try to make the title discreetly misleading.

This. I feel like no one watched the video and only judge based off the title. She was actually being nice about it. 

she's called Lady Gaga and you're on her fansite  :eww:

Troll. I was talking about the blonde presenter who said she couldn't dance.

Saying anyone or anything is _________ "challenged" I thought was just a PC term of nowadays. I mean, she could have said she's "rhythmically insecure".  :smh:   I don't think she meant it in a snarky way.

Nah, it sounds just fine to me.

It's like saying "physically challenged". Challenged: impaired or disabled in a specified respect.

Now, does it have some controversial connotations? Yes, but it depends on the context. 

Vernier

BR, Telephone, Alejandro, Judas >>>

Oh yeah Judas definitely, but for some reason I thought that wasn't her :deadbanana: Nothing special about Telephone and I can hardly remember Alejandro :flop: Both aren't as good as MTN and Applause imo. Honestly, the only place I noticed a real drop in quality was some parts of the BTWB, that leg grabbing choreo :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MarkoLilMonster

God I miss her choreographies :flop:

I can't decide who's choreographies are beter; her's or Richie's

She makes simple choreographies which turn out to be iconic because it's simple to dance, but Richie makes them more complex and his choreograpies are really cool too.

ONE THING I DON'T GET: for example: Gaga's moves in Applause MV look really nice and smooth, but when she's dancing the choerography in a performance, she looks kinda awkward while dancing

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived