lauriean gibson "I made Gaga look like a good dancer"

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I bet her ass cheeks were getting tight as she spoke because she looks so pressed the entire time. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCosmicLover

''but she was fearless''  :derpga:

Does she even know what ''rhytmically challenged'' means? 'Cause I don't think she does if she thinks that Gags is rhytmically challenged.

Now the real question is, why is BoomKack even relevant anywhere, at all, even in Australia?

Robinladen

Well, it's the truth. Gaga is not the best dancer but in the music videos for The Fame Monster she rocked it.

"I think the most incredible thing with THAT PARTICULAR artist"... :nails: why didn't you just say Gaga lol 
"limited rhythmic ability" LOL 

"FEARLESS" LOL

"she helped me stretch my ability"

LMAO it's like she's saying it was a struggle to teach gaga how to dance

laurieann you did not make gaga how she is now lol im sure gaga is a natural dancer cause she can just make it werk!!

chickennugget

gaga said herself that she's not a natural dancer. but lauriean can't "make" anybody a good dancer. she just creates the dance moves and teaches them, and once gaga learns them she becomes a good dancer. but the fact that gaga has the capability to do it means that she can dance.

Redstreak

Even if hers are better than Richy's, if Gaga doesn't have the talent to dance then no matter how good of a teacher you are she won't be able to really do it. Gaga is a pretty good dancer in her own right.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived