💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

Didymus

Well, they obviously weren't talking about her as a person :rip: Like, come on.

Calling someone cheap? K.

AgusPop

Lol if it wasnt for gaga only ten people would know who they are! :toofloppy:

paulpop!! I love you!!

:hug:

I didn't even know who these retards were until I heard Gaga had used one of their melodies.

So they can sit back down in irrelevancy corner.

Yes drag :lmao:

They did say that they were proud that a person like Lady Gaga wanted their song :ohwell:

I really don't think they were trying to attack her personally.

At least someone here agrees with me. :clap:

I'm trying to put that into consideration, but let's not also forget they had a full control of the situation once right? That's why it's partially bull****. They are really entitled in their opinions and I do respect that but what they did is just to protect their balls (what they call artistic integrity for their "mostly" straight fans) and a bit hostile which is a bit too much. Yes, we're already there that they're disappointed but do they really need to do the talking of what an artistic integrity is? Wasn't that foul and playing the victim card on the aftermath and explicitly dropping the "money matters" reasoning. The contradiction and hypocrisy, rather the pretentiousness is utterly pathetic to reconsider. I'm not trying to tell who's the bigger and irrelevant but there it is.

Well I don't think they ever had full control of the situation to be honest. Gaga is like a volcano, and they are the little trees on a Hawaiian island. She has way more power than they do, and if she wants the song, she's probably going to get it. And having "mostly straight fans" has nothing to do with anything. When they talk about artistic integrity, they just mean they didn't really want their song to be altered and cross the border between genres. It wasn't a pop song, and they didn't want it to be. And they're not really playing victim; they're honored to be considered for Gaga's song, they just don't care for pop music. I still don't see how that is hypocritical at all. Money does matter, and Gaga was going to get their song either way. It's business. She wanted their song, she bought it from them. Put yourself in their shoes. It's not really an offer you can refuse, especially when you're just a tree going against a volcano.

Didymus

Yes :yes: It's really frustrating to see how people just make the decision to overreact and focus on a couple of sentences instead of seeing the bigger picture and understanding all of the sides involved here. But I guess that, because it's about Lady Gaga, it would automatically be a crime to not take her side and judge the other party :awkney:

Ok I had a bit of a meltdown, but is there an actual online source for this? Or was it just on a physical news source? I'm gonna need photos of the newspaper article if that's the case. Otherwise, Gaga/Zedd/IM should disclaim this as soon as possible.

There's no online source as far as I know. I'll post scans later but it's written in Hebrew ya know :awkney:

However, It is a part of the biggest newspaper here in Israel. It is reliable.

Kim Kardashian

Well I don't think they ever had full control of the situation to be honest. Gaga is like a volcano, and they are the little trees on a Hawaiian island. She has way more power than they do, and if she wants the song, she's probably going to get it. And having "mostly straight fans" has nothing to do with anything. When they talk about artistic integrity, they just mean they didn't really want their song to be altered and cross the border between genres. It wasn't a pop song, and they didn't want it to be. And they're not really playing victim; they're honored to be considered for Gaga's song, they just don't care for pop music. I still don't see how that is hypocritical at all. Money does matter, and Gaga was going to get their song either way. It's business. She wanted their song, she bought it from them. Put yourself in their shoes. It's not really an offer you can refuse, especially when you're just a tree going against a volcano.

Seeing the bigger picture I see. :)

I agree with you.

But they shouldn't be that rude. They could say what they wanted to say without being harsh.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Seeing the bigger picture I see. :)

I agree with you.

But they shouldn't be that rude. They could say what they wanted to say without being harsh.

Yeah, I think they prrrobably could have reworded their opinion a bit, especially since the deal is done and they are getting paid, but I don't think they meant any harm. :)

There's no online source as far as I know. I'll post scans later but it's written in Hebrew ya know :awkney:

However, It is a part of the biggest newspaper here in Israel. It is reliable.

Hey, thanks. Still very much appreciated. 

AgusPop

Yes :yes: It's really frustrating to see how people just make the decision to overreact and focus on a couple of sentences instead of seeing the bigger picture and understanding all of the sides involved here. But I guess that, because it's about Lady Gaga, it would automatically be a crime to not take her side and judge the other party :awkney:

You always talk sh*t about Gaga and now you are defending this pathetic hypocrites who got a lot of money and they talk about artistic integrity? ok :awkney: