šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

melodichard

This has slightly tarnished 'Aura' for me.

I won't be able to forget about the pretentious cocks who created the instrumental.

I agree. I won't be able to listen to the song the same way now.

Jigglygoth

Well, guys. It's her song now. She paid for it, it has her voice and her lyrics and her production. The only thing Infected owns in this is a few samples. So stop with this crap and move on, the song is BY LADY GAGA. She is not worried about this crap, why would you?

Actually I agree with you. It's really her song and I still love it. "Aura" kicks ass, and snob people will have to deal with it.

I think I'll just pretend Infected SellOuts do not exist at all, so I can continue with my excitement over "Aura" getting some spotlight.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

RabbitHeart

You mean to tell me Lorde, the girl that offended more pop stars in a week than most singers do in their entire careers, was more respectful of Gaga's artistry than these guys?Ā  :pukey: they're entitled to not like Gaga's version if pop music isn't their cup of tea but did they even try to understand what Gaga was trying to convey through Aura and her artistic interpretation of it? GeezĀ  :roll: They basically just said "it's pop so we hate it because it's cheap but yay we get money". And I'm pretty sure Gaga wanted to credit them as "Infected Mushroom" so that her fanbase will be exposed to new artists and they'll gain new listeners.

Ā 

And honestly they were working with Zedd on the track. He isn't exactly the least commercial EDM producer out there. If anything, he's mostly commercial EDM.

Edited by RabbitHeart

FrozenKookie

How sad to read these comments. But honestly it's more sad on how all of this ruined the song. Personally I was threatened, but the important thing is the music on the latter part. That's what really matters anyways. Gaga will not drop this now, nobody can.

They come out with this hipster bull****, yet they're working with a guy who has produced for Justin Bieber. :awkney:

giskardsb

Actually Gaga needs to really push Aura now and make sure everyone knows it's Infected Mushroom just to spite them.

The funny part is they could have used it to pick up new fans. Many others would be plenty happy with the exposure.

Shaney

I agree with Jase and RabbitHeart.

Ā 

They're hypocrites, but oh well.

Ā 

Ā 

I wonder if Gaga has heard about this. Ā I'd hate it if she took Aura off the album because of it :nails:

then again (off topic) Ā i would much rather have something Gaga made instead of just picked out. Ā maybe Gaga is better at pop music than EDM :huh:

Actually Gaga needs to really push Aura now and make sure everyone knows it's Infected Mushroom just to spite them.

In her next interview she needs to mention them as much as she can. Ā lol Ā and then say to check them out on iTunes

Edited by Pyrenti

bumblebee

They're acting as if they were forced to hand it over when they'd simply been asked and had the right to say no. If they don't like what she did to it, it's their fault for letting her have it. No two ways about it. Isn't admitting that they sold their song to a mainstream act for the royalties they'd get the definition of selling out, not just in the hipster community, but among everyone? Do they think they've not sold out because they complain about their decision to sell out?

Ā 

You're so exact here. This is like stupid! It seems from the interview that they have been forced under the threat to be shot dead to hand in that instrumental to Gaga.Ā 

Ā 

The whole idea of commercializing the music is so stupid. If they are so fully against that, they should do free concerts and stuff like that. Making the music only for the idea to share it with the other. I can't believe that they as artist themselves (I consider them to be artists more than just DJs) couldn't do proper research and find out that Gaga does differ from Britney (no shade to Britney). Gaga has much more artistic integrity in everything she makes and her input in her own songs can't be doubted at all. She is besides a skilful piano artist and everything.... I mean their comparison would sound like.... I don't even know, it's like compare Infected Mushroom to Pitbull Ā 

Lol ey are just pressed cause no soul on Earth would know about their 'art' if Gaga had not taken 'Aura'

To those that have suggested the drastic step of removing Aura from ARTPOP because of what IM have said, that can't be done (at least without a lot of aggro).Ā  The advert for ARTPOP at the end of the Machete Kills trailer advertises that Aura is on ARTPOP so it can't be removed without that advert becoming a misrepresentation of the product.Ā  Perhaps IM knew that in the timing of making their statement.Ā  It could of course be decided never to make Aura an official single as a result however.

Nonchalant

wow what hipster asses. The production isn't even that good.Ā 

Edited by Nonchalant