• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• melodichard

• Neal

• Poker

Top Posters In This Topic

melodichard

If the cover really is her giving birth to a Koons ball, the GP will NOT be here for that...

I'm kinda not here for that tbh

And if she uses the Venus painting in the background I'm going to be irritated lol why couldn't she just create an entirely new cover....

I'm kinda not here for that tbh

And if she uses the Venus painting in the background I'm going to be irritated lol why couldn't she just create an entirely new cover....

I wanted something simple and iconic, so yeah I'm not here for a messy collage either. It already looks like something I and many other people might be embarressed to be shown listening too...she should have kept it simple, Andy Warhol popart style.

Trying not to be quick to judge but I dont think I'm going to like it. :/

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Cameron Dallas

What if she is doing different version of the cover like Miley??

OMG

And each Billboard around the world will have a different cover in it!

Ahhhhhh

FATCAT

Yes! and "LADY" is above her head behind her too! Where's ARTPOP going to go? inb4 it's Venus with glow sticks...

The "Sneak Peak" is just a demo version of the filter, not an actual sneak peak :)

What does "Billboards all over the world" mean??

There is an electronic billboard company that is located all over the (world?) Here's a link to their billboard locations that Gaga will likely be shown at :)

http://clearchanneloutdoor.com/where-we-are/

Trying not to be quick to judge but I dont think I'm going to like it. :/

The "Sneak Peak" is just a demo version of the filter, not an actual sneak peak :)

p.s (Can't wait to see what you come up with! btw I made an A+ on my report on you! )

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

How do you know?

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

:udidnt: always when Mariano is sleeping, Stef decides to share big news    And why does this sneek peek looks like all of the Fan Covers with Gaga from the Applause video :rip: :rip: :rip: