💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• Shaney

RabbitHeart

Maybe Aura ultimately didn't make the album cut a while back but it had leaked by that point, so they signed it off to be used to promote Machete Kills instead, since Gaga knew we liked the song after it leaked :cry: I'm trying to think why she wouldn't have tweeted anything about this but decided to release the album cover instead.

Aura's definitely on ARTPOP

this. She told us that she'd be performing music from ARTPOP at iTunes Festival, and she opened with Aura = it's on the album. Also, why are people suddenly being all "we're not getting it where is it why hasnt gaga tweeted omg we hyped it too much". The trailer says we're getting it today, it's barely even midday on Tuesday in the UK, so chill out

MelbHawker

Doesn't look like we'll be getting 'Aura'. She hasn't said anything about it.. unless she wants to just spontaneously drop a promo single mid-week.. very unlike Gaga.

Bellatrix

Maybe Aura ultimately didn't make the album cut a while back but it had leaked by that point, so they signed it off to be used to promote Machete Kills instead, since Gaga knew we liked the song after it leaked :cry: I'm trying to think why she wouldn't have tweeted anything about this but decided to release the album cover instead.

The ARTPOP promo in the end of the MK trailer said "ft. Applause & Aura" though.

RabbitHeart

The ARTPOP promo in the end of the MK trailer said "ft. Applause & Aura" though.

Oh yeah...woops :awkney: I wonder when she's gonna tweet about this, then. I mean, it's on GGD as actual news and one of the mods is in the haus so...it has to be true, right? :cry:

Bellatrix

Oh yeah...woops :awkney: I wonder when she's gonna tweet about this, then. I mean, it's on GGD as actual news and one of the mods is in the haus so...it has to be true, right? :cry:

Exactly. They don't put it under news if it's not true, so Gaga should tweet about it soon.. when she wake up hopefully.

Exactly. They don't put it under news if it's not true, so Gaga should tweet about it soon.. when she wake up hopefully.

Sorry guys, slept in tonight. Decided I needed to add some squirrels to Aura (you guys have almost the whole thing!) it'll be here SOON :hor:

Edited by Sleepy