💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

It makes sense its the new single it will be exactly 2 months since applause debut....which keeps going up and down the charts in Canada... loves it! but it will be two singles out  charting.... when is Katy's?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

RabbitHeart

Can't wait for this  :excited2:  :excited2:

is this just coming out on VEVO or will it be available for purchase? and if it's available for purchase, does it get official cover artwork? is it just a promo single or is it being released to radio too? will there be a radio edit without the intro? GAGA TWEET PLEASE WE NEED ANSWERS :cryga:

If it is an actual second single ( im positive its not though) then im sure the radio will play it , in Australia they played it the day after it leaked 

Hum... If it will be sold ad a promo single on iTunes on Tuesday... It MIGHT mean we'll get to see the album cover before that! Gaga won't release it using Applause's cover... Or is she?  :creepflop:

Either that or it'll get it's own new cover art. Either way, it should be awesome! 

If it is an actual second single ( im positive its not though) then im sure the radio will play it , in Australia they played it the day after it leaked 

They played it in here Brazil as well. And they were praising it quite a lot. 

Edited by rslayer

Americano

This is why i want it thrown onto itunes at least. i think itll help a ton worldwide where Applause wasnt huge

The song is amazing and it would SMASH here in Europe. When it came out it was being played in a lot of stations here in Spain. People love it. Also in clubs.

Same goes for Australia.

And not to talk about south america where it was also played a lot in radio (I know it because I follow people on twitter and they said it).

The song is amazing, with a great video directed by Akerlund, being the continuation of telephone (That is promo, because a lot of people who we missed after that would go to see it), and great promo arround the world while promoting ARTPOP...

That song is full of energy, it's so amazing for clubs but it is still innovative and different.

:legend:

I never heard, actually I just remebered a Avril demo playing on the radio a time ago.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Gerrard174

Can't wait for this  :excited2:  :excited2:

is this just coming out on VEVO or will it be available for purchase? and if it's available for purchase, does it get official cover artwork? is it just a promo single or is it being released to radio too? will there be a radio edit without the intro? GAGA TWEET PLEASE WE NEED ANSWERS :cryga:

i can already imagine a cover art of Gaga as La Chameleon

something like this:

11353121-large.jpg

AURA = NO FOR SINGLE,YES FOR TELEPHONE CONTINUATION. I mean I don't want to ever imagine this song would play in the radio in the bus I'm riding all the way to work will play this song (total cringe moment though for everybody). But it should be the telephone continuation!!

Edited by terencer

I just have that inkling for some reason that Aura's studio version would sound exactly the same or at least very similar to the so-called demo version. It's not that it's bad or anything, I actually dig for it.  :dies: