💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

Catalystluna56

I'm so frusterated with Gaga and her management. If nothing is happening today, they could at least tell us. I hate how she postpones telling us anything until the last possible moment. Is she really so busy she can't even talk to us? But all else aside, at least we have the cover!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

I don't understand the use of the Britney smile? Can someone explain?

TArL

Or those weird black ladies for that matter.

It's the combination of a fake smile and awkward shifty glance - and thus, an awkney is born.

I can't explain the random black ladies, nor can the people that use them. :awkney:

Edited by Knife

bobhabanai

its a bad day for gaga to release her next single!! miley is rulling with justin bieber+ eminem just released his next single! no gaga dont release nothing today! 

Shaney

I don't understand the use of the Britney smile? Can someone explain?

TArL

Or those weird black ladies for that matter.

Join us; join the infinity of the Shaniqueers. :awkney: Edited by Pyrenti

Bellatrix

I'm so frusterated with Gaga and her management. If nothing is happening today, they could at least tell us. I hate how she postpones telling us anything until the last possible moment. Is she really so busy she can't even talk to us? But all else aside, at least we have the cover!

She hasn't promised a thing about Aura though, and maybe she's not allowed to mention anything about it now :nails:

FrozenKookie

She hasn't promised a thing about Aura though, and maybe she's not allowed to mention anything about it now :nails:

She learned her lessons after talking **** about the track listing. But the problem here is the confusion. Damn I'm outta here.

Slayer

doesnt matter who said it.

Interscope, and the official trailer for Machete Kills + VEVO said something was coming today.

Or r u just hard headed :awkney:

No I just work full time so I don't have time to be looking at message boards and twitter 24/7.

If Gaga herself hasn't even acknowledged it at this point, I think we can take the hint that it's not happening today.

We've literally said it a million times, just leave

Go have a nap, love, you'll wear yourself out.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!