Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Aura won't be released before the album to me... Gaga has just revealed the cover... Katy does such a great promo for her album, don't be surprised she does better than Gaga in the charts...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• Shaney

Shaney

Can people stop ****ing questioning my sources? Go to VEVO and MTV yourself, you have an Internet connection.

If its cancelled then whatever, but no one just made this up. It was reported by everyone listed in the OP and is still accessible if you just look yourself

hopefully it comes later tonight

SO she has to follow the crowd and do something basic and not groundbreaking  :awkney:

Gaga has to be Gaga, Aura is the perfect combination of radio-friendly and experimental.... it will do great if its released as a single

You flop fans will be like: "i knew it was a hit"; when it reaches number 1

and it will, now deal. :whitney:

:TROOTEA:

inuborg

Why are people so on edge for this? We have the song and by that trailer its essentially the same thing. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ModernEcstasy

Oh God, I've never read something as pessimistic than that !

It is kind of difficult to look at the bright side of things. But that's just me. I'm a negative person in general.

Were you here with Born This Way? She said she finished the album in March 2010. It saw the light in May 2011, but never was pushed back.

With ARTPOP: Gaga played the record to the label in August/July 2012. The record will come out in November 2013, as scheduled.

I wasn't here for BTW. Always been a gaga fan, but have never followed an era like I am with ARTPOP.

Weasel

I'm sick of her or her team promising things and then not keeping their promises. No matter how big or small the promises are, it's still a promise. 

MurphSpeed3

UGH!!!! I'm so disappointed we are not getting a single that I've already been listening to for the past 2 months! WHY, Gaga? WHY?!?!? (presses play on AURA)  :coffee:

I kid I kid  :kisses:

ModernEcstasy

I'm sick of her or her team promising things and then not keeping their promises. No matter how big or small the promises are, it's still a promise.

To be fair, neither Gaga or her team promised the Aura lyric video!

TimisaMonster

Gaga is on Twitter? Maybe she's gonna say something about AURA... :udidnt:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MurphSpeed3

I don't remember Gaga ever promising Aura today...do you? If so, provide a link...