Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

We have to get the tracklist by Friday, and I'm almost positive she's going to include a song with the tracklist....I mean Friday is only a month till the album, at this point in the BTW era we've had 3 songs already..

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• Shaney

ModernEcstasy

I'm calling it now. ARTPOP will be pushed back to a December release! With this, no track listing and the constant "Wrapping it up" updates, it's clear that nothing is on track.

GagaMyBlood95

ohh god, I knew we aren't getting that lyrics video today, it just seemed too good to be true  :smh:

Dominic

I'm calling it now. ARTPOP will be pushed back to a December release! With this, no track listing and the constant "Wrapping it up" updates, it's clear that nothing is on track.

The meltdowns... 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

bumblebee

Were you here with Born This Way? She said she finished the album in March 2010. It saw the light in May 2011, but never was pushed back.

With ARTPOP: Gaga played the record to the label in August/July 2012. The record will come out in November 2013, as scheduled. 

monketsharona

Oh God, I've never read something as pessimistic than that ! 

Blue Jeans

If she makes aura a single, it'll flop

Ppl need to understand, the public wants friendly catchy songs , or something that doesn't sound so dark like aura which is similar to government hooker.

Ppl want pop,dance,soft rock, all the **** you hear now. Not this type of stuff.

SO she has to follow the crowd and do something basic and not groundbreaking  :awkney:

Gaga has to be Gaga, Aura is the perfect combination of radio-friendly and experimental.... it will do great if its released as a single

You flop fans will be like: "i knew it was a hit"; when it reaches number 1

and it will, now deal. :whitney:

Edited by Blue Jeans
Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I personally think that since Gaga hasn't mentioned this (since she loves self promoton), it's not happening. Oh, well. I can deal with the demo for another month.

aquaprincess

do not put that out in the universe  :nooo: