Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

I will legitimately be shocked if 

a. this happens at all

b. the song is any different from the leaked "demo"

Yeah

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

ryhanna

Not getting Aura tomorrow. I've faced the facts.

But there are no facts yet? :shrug: It could go either way. Neither Gaga nor Interscope have officially stated that it's coming, but they haven't denied that it's coming either. We'll just have to wait and see. 

chiuga

Jeff is the only one who said it was a demo but he seems to be less informed than he used to be in the BTW era so it could be the final version indeed

TEANUS

I think a little before midnight Gaga should say something like "Hey monsters, keep an eye out on iTunes....we got a little surprise coming for you XOXO" and the cover is up on iTunes and Aura is on there with an iTunes banner. :legend: Even though I'll be asleep. I'm gonna wake up at 12 and go back to sleep.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I'm pretty certain of the VEVO release tomorrow since they already announced it in that weekly video thing or whatever that Gaga would have a new video this week, but I'm skeptical as to whether or not we'll get an iTunes release tomorrow. It seems perfect though, add the album artwork and release a promo single...who knows!

Did any of the remotely reliable sources mention what time of day to expect it? I need to know if I should stay up late for it or go to bed early and wake up early for it. (Assuming this actually even happens...but I'm not taking any chances!)

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Americano

Why did I list the sources in the OP.. :awkney:

gurls get it togetha

Edited by Americano

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Jeff is the only one who said it was a demo but he seems to be less informed than he used to be in the BTW era so it could be the final version indeed

He's very informed, he just knows which information to keep a secret. I.e when the initial snippet of applause leaked he didn't even admit to it being her bc it was such a big deal. For all we know he also coulda been lying about Aura being a VERY ROUGH demo, just to cover up and make it more an element of surprise.

Flippy

waiting

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22