💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

PopReaper

I love Aura so I'm really excited for the video :legend: :legend:

If this is the next single I am ripping up my stancard and setting it alight.

Bye bye then

:awkney:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Michelle

Yes please people PLEASE "throw away your Stan card" it will be less whining to sift through :coffee:

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Queen Gloria

Good, basic "stans" shouldn't be in the fandom to begin with if all they want is radio friendly Gaga. Try to forget about charts for a moment, children. I know it's hard but you can do it if you try. 

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

That's great and all but what in god's name happened to the tracklist? :laughga:

I know right? Everyone's preoccupied with the whole Aura thing, they've all forgotten about the tracklist. :P

Mister G

Whatever happened to that video that went viral after the song leaked of someone performing to Aura in a nightclub?? Possibly a drag show. I tried searching for it on here but couldn't find it??

Anywho I'm sure the video will be amazing. I'm curious to see how the GP reacts to the song.

fandoms? LOL these people are nuts. Thats why gaga is going down hill. You "stans" are making her uncriticizable. And also such a huge turn off to the gp. cuckoos

amazing :excited2: , but why tho? :confused:

I honestly hated how we basically had half of BTW before it was officially released and it seems like she is doing the same with ARTPOP :roll:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

YASSS, doing this song some justice!! I don't care about people hating on it, many of us have been anticipating this and I am sooooo glad we get to get studio quality audio for this song <3

AND if we get a video! It will be EPIC!! People are going to love this song, trust me!!!!

NewYorkCity

The song is amazing and it would SMASH here in Europe. When it came out it was being played in a lot of stations here in Spain. People love it. Also in clubs.

Same goes for Australia.

And not to talk about south america where it was also played a lot in radio (I know it because I follow people on twitter and they said it).

The song is amazing, with a great video directed by Akerlund, being the continuation of telephone (That is promo, because a lot of people who we missed after that would go to see it), and great promo arround the world while promoting ARTPOP...

That song is full of energy, it's so amazing for clubs but it is still innovative and different.

:legend:

Americano

People saying it's the next single are being ridiculous. No new big singles are released on Tuesdays, FYI. They drop on Mondays for a full week of sales. It's a promotional single.

Calm your ****.

Rollercoaster

fandoms? LOL these people are nuts. Thats why gaga is going down hill. You "stans" are making her uncriticizable. And also such a huge turn off to the gp. cuckoos

...yes... the people that buy her music and don't throw a hissy fit because they dislike a single choice are ruining her.

If only everyone refused to buy her music or had the same taste... then she would be successful!

Americano

People saying it's the next single are being ridiculous. No new big singles are released on Tuesdays, FYI. They drop on Mondays for a full week of sales. It's a promotional single.

Calm your ****.