Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

TBH am I the only one happy that a new song isn't released so early? I keep hearing Applause on the radio and compared to the BTW where all the singles came at rocket speed after each other, it seems like a better idea to release the second single when the album drops...  :oops:

Furrrealzjuan

I WANT THIS VERSION. CAN SOMEONE RIP IT?

Omg! This is amazing! I would be happy with this as the lyric video honestly

DanceInTheDark

The full video will be on Youtube at 12am....

They have to wait until the next E!news show.

52559-samuel-l-jackson-drinking-pulp-5mh

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Queen Gloria

Aura has so much potential to become a monster hit like Poker Face. The verses ruin its appeal. I mean 'I'm not a wondering slave, I am a woman of choice''. This sounds so Born This Way which the GP hated with passion. The line 'Enigma pop star is fun she wear burqa for fashion. It's not a statement as much as move of passion'' is so unrelatable. I mean who cares abous the burqa of a pop star and her fashion? Thats what happenned with Applause. The unrelatable lyrics are the reason for the underperfomance of the song. If Gaga changes the verses of Aura and make them listenable and add an extra chorus, it would ****ing slay everything. The chorus is so powerful and anthemic. And everytime Gaga's singles has a chorus where she sings with her whole throat they are hits. I mean Bad Romance, Poker Face, BTW. I hope that Gaga realises that. She can't afford a mistake this era. I hope she edits Aura and make it better, cleaner and more relatable.

Relatable, relatable, relatable. When has Gaga ever been relatable? I'm sure you'll enjoy Prism if you want basic and relatable, my 50 year old mom has been blasting Roar lately. 

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

ProudUnicorn

Relatable, relatable, relatable. When has Gaga ever been relatable? I'm sure you'll enjoy Prism if you want basic and relatable, my 50 year old mom has been blasting Roar lately. 

sir or madam we have reports of tea spilling here 

The Truth? Pretty much this. I don't see Gaga becoming "relatable" for the general public anytime soon. It's time to either take the red pill or move along

freebit

I think they have a point tbh. When you look at songs like Paparazzi and Pokerface they're basically about love and attraction. Aura has that theme too, but it feels more bizarre than either of those songs due to other weird things going on too. However, if I'd just heard the song sans intro and didn't associate it w/ burqas and camp movies, it would definitely fit in better with her Fame-era work thematically.

Edited by freebit

Queen Gloria

sir or madam we have reports of tea spilling here 

tumblr_lld03cOY2s1qare4mo1_500.gif

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam