šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth

There's a chance it may not be Machete Kills scenes. Apparently Gaga was filming something in a studio the other day. And I doubt it was the video for her second single. But who knows at this point.

If so, that'd mean that she really wants to make the lyric video a special thing, and the delay would be completely justified, since the final product would be.more elaborate, so: it'd be really cool indeed.

I'm really here for a Machete Kills' scenes-filled lyric video anyways, the trailers look beyond fun, and totally fit the song, so I wouldn't complain if that's all we get, it'll be very well made either way in my opinion.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

Martijn

Ā wtf.gif

Ā 

I'm sorry, what? Swine isn't as strong as Aura? Are you kidding me? Swine is off-the-wall bat-****-crazy brilliance. Way better than Aura.

I don't really agree with you... The song could've been much better if the instrumental was better, it's not really something new. It's sounds a bit cheap to me... But maybe the studio version will change my opinion :)

Technically, it was late. She tweeted it would be "Within 2 weeks" but we got it 17 days later. ;)

Lol

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Free My Mind

not being funny... but nobody can blame Gaga for this...

she never once mentioned Aura being a promo single/lyric video

if you're blaming anyone blame JustJared.

dontbesweet

I just read in an article that Z100 has confirmed or will confirm in that Interview that Aura is the second single of ARTPOP. Don't bookmark me on this though :hor: I'm just postin what I saw

Not sure - all these radio stations are bad at research and probably assumed it's the second single because they're releasing a video, etc.

not being funny... but nobody can blame Gaga for this...

she never once mentioned Aura being a promo single/lyric video

if you're blaming anyone blame JustJared.

There's no-one to blame. An official release date was never confirmed.

Shaney

Aura really does have a lot of potential. The synths just need to be cleaned up and made more pronounced. The vocals in the verses could be reworked to be at least a bit more melodic but apparently I don't think any of that happened according to the Machete Kills trailer.